No announcement yet.

yes hes comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so qpr revo is anybody else that will score lined up?

Comment

This is not happening. I guarentee it. A certain....person at our club has royally f***ed up.

Comment

Sorry I don't guarentee it thinking about it. But I got it from a decent insider in both football and at QPR.

Comment

How do you mean.........farked up..??????
          They seek him here.................

Comment

without sounding like one of those cliche attention seekers you get online with 'rumours'. I am not sure I'm allowed to really go into detail apart from we have people at our club that REALLY should not f***ing be there. Reading this it does make me look like i know naaaaaaaaaafin and im looking for attention. But yeah. We approached Misfud and another CCC striker whos name was forgotten according to my foutain of football knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              without sounding like one of those cliche attention seekers you get online with 'rumours'. I am not sure I'm allowed to really go into detail apart from we have people at our club that REALLY should not f***ing be there. Reading this it does make me look like i know naaaaaaaaaafin and im looking for attention. But yeah. We approached Misfud and another CCC striker whos name was forgotten according to my foutain of football knowledge.
              You often post sensible things, so no reason to doubt you. shame though I think he could have scored plenty of goals.

I assume you are referring to Paldini and/or Ali.
              The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

so beckford is not coming? definitley?

is there any replacements?

Comment

Misfud or Some other CCC striker in. We are looking to rid of ephraim, mahon and Vine. Thats what I've heard. Obviously that isn't gospel but I thought I would add to the thread what I heard today. Of course though everything can change because I only heard that stuff this morning and that news itself may have been quite old so things may have changed.

Comment

whats this about Vine then Rieger? read your post on another site that we are trying to offload Vine,Hogan and Mahon.....Vine?????!!

Comment

getting rid of Vine would definately not be popular with the fans and would imo be an insane decision. Is this JM not rating him then????

Comment

vine is going nowhere FACT
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I would offload Mahon but def not Hogan or Vine

Comment

I would be more dissapointed with ephraim leaving.

Comment

we've been waiting for sousa to come in for hogan

whatever the situation - Madge doesnt rate him
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Then that casts a major doubt over Jims ability to be a top manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X