Managerial Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    take any of them apart from the last 2.....even the crab!!
    Agree bloody ell McLeish??

Comment

Hoddle
      Redknapp
      Rafa
      Van Gaal
      Slaven Bilic
      Martin Jol
      Laurent Blanc
      Pellegrini
      Guardiola

or...... anyone with a beating heart cos they cant be no worse than the muppet we got now.
      Other than Redkanpp, why would anyone on that list have the slightest bit of interest in joining us? Seriously, if we sack Hughes, the best we could hope for is tempting someone like Coppell out of retirement.

If you have a chance, listen to the Mark Bowen interview on the Open All R's podcast. It made me see the situation alot differently- we are certainly better off with him and his team long term IMO.

Comment

Laurent Blanc....he would certainly tick the right box for a few here I suspect...

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Laurent Blanc....he would certainly tick the right box for a few here I suspect...
          I assume you mean Blanc as in White and that you think a few on here would prefer a white manager because you deem them racist?

Comment

I assume you mean Blanc as in White and that you think a few on here would prefer a white manager because you deem them racist?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              As if he would swap the Champions League?

Luigi De Canio is out of work. at least with him we will see QPR's midfield and attackers plauing to their strengths. The defence on the other hand will still be sh*t.
              As if QPR could sign Granero, Cesar, Hoilett, keep Faurlin, Taarabt etc. Malaga are skint and it's only Pellegrini that's keep them going. It's not rosey at all at Malaga dispite what you're seeing atm
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Martinez? Nah not for me, wigan are always in a relegation battle. I dont think hes particularly good.
                with that squad, transfer budget and the fact that wigan haven't been relegated??

We aint going to attract much at the foot of the league.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

well

well when i started saying I dont think hughes can make it knowbody wanted to accept that concept

now im still firmly in the thought process that we need to replace hughes

i would love to be proved wrong because its so very hard to believe that a brilliant manager suddenly becomes crap

but if we are going to replace him then only harry redknap or gerry francis could re instill the beliefe back into the players minds,so they are my two choices lets just hope that hughsey goes on a ten game unbeaten run and keeps his job,but its all in the wonderfull game
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Martinez
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      well when i started saying I dont think hughes can make it knowbody wanted to accept that concept

now im still firmly in the thought process that we need to replace hughes

i would love to be proved wrong because its so very hard to believe that a brilliant manager suddenly becomes crap

but if we are going to replace him then only harry redknap or gerry francis could re instill the beliefe back into the players minds,so they are my two choices lets just hope that hughsey goes on a ten game unbeaten run and keeps his job,but its all in the wonderfull game
                      some people think Harry wouldn't want/take the job but apparently he is now odd's on after finding 500 brown envelopes in Gianni's old desk draw.

I would say we need to stick with hughes. No manager out there will get us out of this position and Harry would financially crucify us, either by spending on players or his dog so no thanks. Gerry is a legend but should be left as that. Only old manager I would of had is olly who's at palace but he doesn't have any pulling power so for that reason Hughes has to be left alone.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                        Other than Redkanpp, why would anyone on that list have the slightest bit of interest in joining us? Seriously, if we sack Hughes, the best we could hope for is tempting someone like Coppell out of retirement.

If you have a chance, listen to the Mark Bowen interview on the Open All R's podcast. It made me see the situation alot differently- we are certainly better off with him and his team long term IMO.

Same here!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Coppell is a great shout and the only manager that would get my juices flowing.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Copell is a bottle job nowdays.
                            Di Mateo wilbe free at the end of the season u can bet your hat.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X