How bad is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Rich ,if you can find their firm, "IF" you could sort a meet out with our Yoof.LOL
    I'll take them all on

Comment

Stick to your guns Rich. I love Rangers as much as the next person but I can't afford to go on Saturday (going to miss Blackstock's return sob sob) but if I had the offer of a free ticket to a game down the road (Barnet, Watford etc) then I'd go along as I love watching football.

Comment

i shall be holding the chav Wall hoards off tomorow night at Roots hall,KO 1740/1945.I predict an exciting 1=1 with one nut Harris scoreing for wall.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I live in Bushey and have the choice between buying tickets for me and my son at Rangers for about £45 combined plus the petrol so around £55 all in max. The alternative were 2 free tickets to go to Vicarage Rd. Guess what I chose.....

I was so passionate about the R's but just feel down at the moment with the start & the lack of a striker.

I'll be checking the half time & full time scores while I witness goals at VR and can chill out and not worry about who wins.

Go when we're winning,
          You only go when we're winning.............etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
            Go when we're winning,
            You only go when we're winning.............etc
            If only that were true, Vauxhall Motors, Southend & other such bad memories of going when the "going got tough".

Comment

Its really sad, when we have fans like these that cannot afford to go.

Can I just ask would you be able to go if the club did not have Zebra Finance with the high interests they offer and had a different way saving for games/season tickets, or is that simply fortnightly its too much?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete,

If my head was right I would be able to find the money. It's QPR afterall and if it means no beer or whatever for a week to cover a match then it's a no contest for me.

This thread I started was more about my feelings about the club at the moment which just happened to coincide with a friend offering me 2 spare tickets to VR this Saturday. I am torn but have accepted the tickets now and will go to VR on this occasion, purely so my son and his best mate (my mates son) can watch a game together before they go again two more times this season (you can gues those 2 games :-)

I'll be back for Accrington as I said above, firstly because I know I'll feel guilty watching another game when Rangers were at home (I've never done it before), secondly because it's a damn sight cheaper (£10 if I get silver seats) & thirdly and most importantly we are more likely to score goals as we are playing another side that our current striker force is able to score against!

Comment

Fair enough.

I think we all agree that the team have played well so far, nothing to be too despondant about. Obviously, it took me 3 games to agree on needing a new striker, but I think the general consensus among fans is positive, so long as we get in a striker.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                    not so much that.. but i was taken to see a watford game when i was young as it was on a sunday and we got free tickets..

anyways point is.. after going to qpr hearing the atmosphere of loftus road and then going to a "neutral" match in watford.. there was no comparison.. funnily enough devon white scored an own goal which led to watford losing.. later on during my older teen years i went to see forest vs watford when vialli was in charge.. this time i sat in the watford end opposed to the family stand years before..

sadly there was NO difference.. the game was good tho.. watford lost!

only other times ive been to that dump was for qpr vs watford.

anyways bottom line - watford is cheaper alternative but at a cost for atmosphere and gettin into the feel of the game.. considering you know your team isnt playing.
                    Yea the occasions i've been to a Watford game on the free, is there is no comparison to atmosphere than at LR.

It is the definition of a library
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                    X