How bad is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is this

I live in Bushey and have the choice between buying tickets for me and my son at Rangers for about £45 combined plus the petrol so around £55 all in max. The alternative were 2 free tickets to go to Vicarage Rd. Guess what I chose.....

I was so passionate about the R's but just feel down at the moment with the start & the lack of a striker.

I'll be checking the half time & full time scores while I witness goals at VR and can chill out and not worry about who wins.

That's bloody awful.......not just bad.....

Comment

Thats awful news!.....

IMO furstration and dissapointment is not a nice thing, but never give up on your team NEVER!!....

Then again i havent got children, so i have no experience of how costly it can be so i can maybe understand a little...

Still id rather stay at home and concentrate on the QPR score than go to another ground and watch another team.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I feel really torn inside, like I'm cheating on the mrs or something. I'll probably end up going tues night against Accrington, at least we will probably score some goals then....

Comment

Turned down loads of free tickets to Wycombe and Watford, even Spurs. At the end of the day what is the point of watching football if you don't want anyone to win.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I'm not giving up folks, you know the score when you support a team nothing stops you supporting them. I wake up thinking about QPR and go to sleep thinking about them, that must be why I'm so ****ed off at the moment.

Re saturday its free, local and my mate is going. It will serve me right if we spank Nottm Forest.

Comment

Even I dont blame Paladini and Flav for the price of Petrol!

I have offers of gratis prime ST at Blackburn, Preston and Bolton but I drive past them all every week to watch QPR. Mind I am as mad as a march hare according to those that know about these things,
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Did you see the first game against Blackpool?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                  Turned down loads of free tickets to Wycombe and Watford, even Spurs. At the end of the day what is the point of watching football if you don't want anyone to win.
                  Know what you mean but I can relax and laugh at my watford mate as Ollie and his tactics winds up the watford fans. I can then sing QPR songs on my own just to confuse the locals

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post

I've been to Spurs as my best mate supports them and he has been to numerous QPR games before as his nan was a ST holder. Me on the other hand really wanted to go to White Hart Lane and watch a live Premiership game.

Now Watford on the other hand watching a team in the same league why?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Did you see the first game against Blackpool?
                      No, I was on holiday

Comment

I ask, because the performances have been good and nothing yet to get despondant about
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Before you 100% go to the game, just remember if your kid turns out to be a Watford fan......ITS YOUR FAULT!!!
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                            I've been to Spurs as my best mate supports them and he has been to numerous QPR games before as his nan was a ST holder. Me on the other hand really wanted to go to White Hart Lane and watch a live Premiership game.

Now Watford on the other hand watching a team in the same league why?
                            I've explained above why, Cait. I'm just bored/uninspired/etc with having any part with QPR at the moment. It just doesn't feel like the club it once was and thats about as much as I can say really. These are my feelings, straight from the heart. Don't knock them or tell me I'm not a fan because you'ld be wrong, I just need some time to get my footy head straight

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                              Before you 100% go to the game, just remember if your kid turns out to be a Watford fan......ITS YOUR FAULT!!!
                              My sone hates Watford, he'll be cheering Blackpool on

Comment

Working...
                              X