Protest at the training ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
    I'll be there. Hope Diakite ignores us though. If he runs at us I'm legging it.
    I don't blame you mate!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      If you want to protest dont go to any games,loads of empty seats i think would have more of an effect,mind you the way things are going that is going to happen naturally anyway !!
      Tbh mate half the donuts we have calling for Hughes head dont even go to the games anyway!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Tbh mate half the donuts we have calling for Hughes head dont even go to the games anyway!
        Bit insulting calling fans donuts because they think it's in our best interests to change a manager who has an awful record at the club. If we continue picking up points at the same rate, you'll soon change your tune and be calling for his head I'm sure. Does that make you a donut too? People have a right to express a view that they don't think Hughes is up to the job, and you have no right resorting to name calling because you disagree with them.

And where is your evidence to show that half of these 'donuts' don't go to games. Have you done a survey or something? Whether people go to games or not doesn't detract from the fact that results speak for themselves. We're in the drop zone in case you hadn't noticed....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

hi Richard i cannot disagree with you on the going to matches or not as after 31yrs finding myself out of work for the 1st time it is now impossible for me to go so although we have a voice because we cannot attend does not make it any quieter than a voice from one who attends matches. when i do get back in to work i hope my club are still there for me to be able to go and watch them.
          if we go down it could spell the end of the road for the club so really going down is not an option and although it is early in the season we are on a record breaking season and for the wrong reasons and this has to be turned around.
          whether someone who has barely managed an away win in his managerial career is that man is open to debate , he needs to achieve now what he has failed to acieve thus far and that is start winning regularly away from home.

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
            Would anyone be interested in going to the training ground to picket and protest against what is quite honestly the worst manager in the history of this club. 7 wins in 61 games, worst win ratio then Paul Hart. We as fans need to take action.
            Some of our fans are such tools

Comment

Is it right to insult someone because they dont share the same opinion as you?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Bit insulting calling fans donuts because they think it's in our best interests to change a manager who has an awful record at the club. If we continue picking up points at the same rate, you'll soon change your tune and be calling for his head I'm sure. Does that make you a donut too? People have a right to express a view that they don't think Hughes is up to the job, and you have no right resorting to name calling because you disagree with them.

And where is your evidence to show that half of these 'donuts' don't go to games. Have you done a survey or something? Whether people go to games or not doesn't detract from the fact that results speak for themselves. We're in the drop zone in case you hadn't noticed....
                No Richard. You very cleverly try and word your posts as to suit your argument don't you. I didn't call anybody a donut for, as you say: "thinking it's in our best interests to change a manager who has an awful record at the club." did I? No I didn't. I referred to the "donuts" on this thread and this thread only, because the idea of a protest is a load of $hit IMHO and was thus referring to any fans that want to go and protest against Hughes at the training ground as donuts, a statement I stand by. Would have far more negative impact than positive - would have the media sniffing around and reporting it on SSN about how the fans are rebelling against the manager etc etc etc and that isnt going to help our club at all is it, especially as the owner himself has stated on numerous occasions Hughes isn't going to be sacked anytime soon.
                My comment about not going to games - yes OK i should have said "probably dont go to games" - you have my sincerest apologies.

Just keep tryna dig me out whenever I defend positive viewing fans pal, its not a problem for me.

As for your condescending & patronising comment at the end, well, I wont even bother replying to that.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Is it right to insult someone because they dont share the same opinion as you?
                  Probably not no but when you read some comments that really are stupid I think we're all guilty of being a bit trigger happy in posting such a response at times.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

THEN COME UP WITH A DECENT SUGGESTION OF HOW TO MOVE FORWARD INSTEAD OF BANGING ON AND ON ABOUT THE PROBLEMS!!!

We know what the problems are, we watch the games and see things aren't working. We don't need 3,000 posts every week about them and we are all fully aware that we are in the drop zone. I'm backing Hughes to turn things around, you're not- so what's the solution?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      THEN COME UP WITH A DECENT SUGGESTION OF HOW TO MOVE FORWARD INSTEAD OF BANGING ON AND ON ABOUT THE PROBLEMS!!!

We know what the problems are, we watch the games and see things aren't working. We don't need 3,000 posts every week about them and we are all fully aware that we are in the drop zone. I'm backing Hughes to turn things around, you're not- so what's the solution?
                      Exactly. We have numerous people going on about getting rid of Hughes and stating the obvious: "Were in the relegation zone" - yet Ive not heard one single well justified alternative. Its easy to point out the obvious, but apparently not so easy to provide sensible alternatives.

Comment

So this protest going ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          So this protest going ahead?
                          Only 2 people turned up today.

$(KGrHqJ,!i!E8,nVc!WCBPR5,w6Bsg~~60_35.JPG

Comment

So I missed out

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Probably not no but when you read some comments that really are stupid I think we're all guilty of being a bit trigger happy in posting such a response at times.
                              We all do it mate.....I have thrown around insults as have plenty of others....don't worry about it, there are times when buttons are well and truly pushed on here, and alot of the time its deliberate
                              Anyway are donuts bad?? I like them specially raspberry jam ones!

Comment

I will take part in the protest if you pay for my flight and accommodation.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X