Protest at the training ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest at the training ground.

Would anyone be interested in going to the training ground to picket and protest against what is quite honestly the worst manager in the history of this club. 7 wins in 61 games, worst win ratio then Paul Hart. We as fans need to take action.

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
    Would anyone be interested in going to the training ground to picket and protest against what is quite honestly the worst manager in the history of this club. 7 wins in 61 games, worst win ratio then Paul Hart. We as fans need to take action.
    How embarrassing........ I do give up with our 'fans' sometimes!

Comment

Why? So you are happy with being in the bottom 3 5 points from safety after 10 games gone.

Comment

No. I'm sure a protest would help steady the ship though. G Whizz......

Comment

This isn't a protest situation. Its OP like this that makes you understand why mates who support other clubs take the p/ss out of QPR at work.

Comment

We need to get Hughes out. redknapp would finish top ten and win FA cup.

Comment

We need to get Hughes out. redknapp would finish top ten and win FA cup.
              Obvious troll is obvious

Comment

Errrr ....Ok then ! I'll see you there after school !!!!!

Comment

7 wins in 61 games? How's that abacus working out for you?

Comment

Going to the training ground and protest get real you will only make matters worse for FFS.

Comment

You best get Jeremy Kyle recorded for yourself then you don't want to be missing that.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

you can go to the training ground if you want, but by the state of our play in recent games I don't think you'll seen many of our players down there...

Comment

I'd like a trip to the training ground. I wouldn't mind seeing what the players and coaches do at these sessions.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            This isn't a protest situation. Its OP like this that makes you understand why mates who support other clubs take the p/ss out of QPR at work.
                            Spot on

Comment

If you want to protest dont go to any games,loads of empty seats i think would have more of an effect,mind you the way things are going that is going to happen naturally anyway !!

Comment

Working...
                              X