• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he pays the wages!

Comment

no,youlot pay the wages
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

have not publically called for Hughes to go... but after today I think it is time.... and TF seems now just to have 'blind' faith in MH.... but surely he must see that we are going nowhere... well we are going somewhere... and it aint a nice thought...

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
          Just tweeted:
          'A game of 2 halves. Players getting used to premier league and different type of teams. Keep calm we will come good. Plenty of time. Many opps to win the game. I'm calm. Won't please everyone. But as I keep saying stability is key.'
          Looks like MH is staying until Xmas then.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Lets hope we are in touch with 17th 16th and 15th

Comment

what do we all want for xmas,uncle tony wants to know.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                what do we all want for xmas,uncle tony wants to know.
                Prem football in 2013

Comment

he is getting a bit of reaction to that tweet...expected I suppose.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

TF will give Hughes until Fa cup third round as he did Warnock. Don't forget Warnock only you us approx 3 points in Nov and Dec

If we're on or around 17 points come first w/e in Jan Hughes will stay
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      TF will give Hughes until Fa cup third round as he did Warnock. Don't forget Warnock only you us approx 3 points in Nov and Dec

If we're on or around 17 points come first w/e in Jan Hughes will stay
                      I don't think he has until Christmas. I think he's on the brink now. Lose at Stoke and I think that could be it.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I hope TF is not going the same way as the Venky's and Kean at Blacburn...

Comment

"Players getting used to premier league "
                          thats really poor from TF and shows his naivety. Going to have to step up and do his job as chairman or he is going to let us and the club down.

Comment

Step up and do his job as chairman? You for real? Do you mean invest heavily in the team? Oh wait he's done that! Do you mean build new training ground? Oh wait, he's done that? Do you mean stand by his manager? Oh wait, he's done that! I actually hate out fans ATM. Hughes done nothing wrong today, yet still gets slaughtered.
                            Plus all these ********e rumours about crisis meetings and redknapp getting interviewed, stop lying FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              Step up and do his job as chairman? You for real? Do you mean invest heavily in the team? Oh wait he's done that! Do you mean build new training ground? Oh wait, he's done that? Do you mean stand by his manager? Oh wait, he's done that! I actually hate out fans ATM. Hughes done nothing wrong today, yet still gets slaughtered.
                              Plus all these ********e rumours about crisis meetings and redknapp getting interviewed, stop lying FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                                Well said Oomps
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X