Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Is his latest business crisis a precursor to our demise?

PS.

I didn't see any mention on this site of the Air Asia Flight down. Probably not QPR related.

PPS. Sums up whats important here.
    It was moved if you looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      He can just as easily go bankrupt over QPR's debt.
      He could have just as easily gone bankrupt with Caterham.
      He is just not very good at business sustainability.
      Accidents will happen, but he himself is one.
      You said you be happy if we were out of the bottom 3 in the new year-happy days eh!!
      You able to get behind us for our 2nd half show?....stick with a real team....@40yrs.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Looks like he's going bankrupt over this.
        Some of the rubbish spouted on here is astounding ! He owns an Airline, where unfortunately and sadly, accidents happen so what makes you think he will go bankrupt because of this ? And others saying TF is an accident himself, what the #### are you talking about, he is the best chairman we have had since Gregory !

Comment

Words fail me.

Comment

Looks like he's going bankrupt over this.
            Cant believe you would drag up an old thread for that post. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Some astonishing comments here. God forbid, but imagine an accident at Loftus Road resulting in the loss of life. People would seriously discuss TF's business acumen, or worry about bankruptcy?

If those are your values then you're very shallow individuals.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He can just as easily go bankrupt over QPR's debt.
                He could have just as easily gone bankrupt with Caterham.
                He is just not very good at business sustainability.
                Accidents will happen, but he himself is one.
                Absolute rubbish! Air Asia is a hugely successful, proven sustainable business - and he started it just before 09/11. He couldn't have started it at what turned out to be a more challenging time for travel industry - and yet he's made it a huge success.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                  Absolute rubbish! Air Asia is a hugely successful, proven sustainable business - and he started it just before 09/11. He couldn't have started it at what turned out to be a more challenging time for travel industry - and yet he's made it a huge success.
                  Unlike his "business" at QPR as we are heavily in debt and constantly on the edge of relegation.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Unlike his "business" at QPR as we are heavily in debt and constantly on the edge of relegation.
                    It is unwise to see football as a business, per se. You get involved at your peril, and usually out of a love for the game and the club, rather than any desire to make a profit. However, if the stadium plans do come to fruition, you may well see TF make a handsome profit out of QPR and associated projects.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Some astonishing comments here. God forbid, but imagine an accident at Loftus Road resulting in the loss of life. People would seriously discuss TF's business acumen, or worry about bankruptcy?

If those are your values then you're very shallow individuals.
                      Exactly how I see it Richard. The way people are happy to dig him out on this subject at a time like this is an absolute disgrace.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Exactly how I see it Richard. The way people are happy to dig him out on this subject at a time like this is an absolute disgrace.

I will refrain from typing what I feel as I will get myself banned

Comment

This place will never ever cease to astound me, i wish you could change who you support, i really really do.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-12-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            You said you be happy if we were out of the bottom 3 in the new year-happy days eh!!
                            You able to get behind us for our 2nd half show?....stick with a real team....@40yrs.
                            Said nothing against the team.
                            Or even the manager.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Our debt is against him and the owners so means nothing.

As for relegation we are in a much better position now than a couple of seasons ago, so things are getting better slowly.

There is no way this will affect Tony financially as Airlines have insurances which they pay massive premiums for.

The only way it might affect him is his net worth as the Air Asia stocks fell quite a lot overnight as you would expect, but this is virtual worth anyway. Therefore means nothing unless he is planning on selling the airline which doesn't seem likely as he has turned it round from a loss making enterprise into Asia's largest budget airline, which has a huge market.

It was a tragic event which Tony will genuinely feel sorry for but let's not get it out of proportion, it has absolutely nothing to do with how he runs businesses or football clubs.

Comment

FFS some people spout some ####, why on earth would he go bankrupt over this, have you not heard of insurance policies inc legal insurance ?? Note to Tony, you have 150 airplanes in your fleet so as your now going bankrupt don't you think you should cancel the order for the 200 you have on order !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X