Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    Dont think telling him Hughes is crap and we need a new manager is negative,everybody wants the best for the club and getting a new man in charge is a positive,
    just disagreeing with his judgement dont mean we are negative,its a matter of opinion and im sure he respects that !!
    Very fair point and won't disagree sure he does respect our opinions but for people to keep telling him he's wrong and a new stadium is a waste of time and the players are cr*p can't help.
    If he thinks Mark Hughes will come good we have to respect his opinion too don't we?

Comment

Do we ?
      Tony Fernandes isn`t QPR , we are . He is looking after it till the next chairman comes along , we were here before he came and we`l be here after he`s gone
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Do we ?
        Tony Fernandes isn`t QPR , we are . He is looking after it till the next chairman comes along , we were here before he came and we`l be here after he`s gone
        Too right.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Do we ?
          We have to let him make decisions, so you don't think he's entitled to an opinion? After the money thats been spent? Agree we are the constant not the board, Manager or players, but he is QPR now, christ
          you do remember Flav do you? Tony Fernandes has brought in the most high profile players ever at QPR, spent the most on wages ever, and is in the process of providing a new training ground and stadium, think he deserves respect

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            We have to let him make decisions, so you don't think he's entitled to an opinion? After the money thats been spent? Agree we are the constant not the board, Manager or players, but he is QPR now, christ
            you do remember Flav do you? Tony Fernandes has brought in the most high profile players ever at QPR, spent the most on wages ever, and is in the process of providing a new training ground and stadium, think he deserves respect

Well said.

Remember in the past 20 years QPR have had Richard Thompson, Chris Wright, Paladini and Briatore as Chairmen.

Fernades is the best Chairman since Jim Gregory. David Bulstrode might have gone on to be a great Chairman, but unfortunately died. His 1 season in charge QPR finished 5th.

Comment

QPRdave of course TF deserves respect and i thank him and amit for what they've done and are doing,but i am not happy about the way the team is being set up and players whom we all think should'nt be there so we voice our opinions,we do have high profile players but they are not performing so letting down us as supporters and TF as there employer,so i think he should feel our grievance,if he chooses to ignore that and is accepting we will go down,then fine,as long as they dont walk away but stand by there decisions and put it right,my concern is they walk away at that point leaving us in the ****e !!!

Comment

Fair enough again Scu, I'm not talking about on here btw or any other Rs site, its the ones that tweet him and are down right rude to him, he doesn't need that. Yes I do agree that the club is us, and of course you're right we will and should discuss players good or bad.The way he was talking last night btw I took it as they would stay, ....lets hope it don't come to that

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

You have my Reeeeeeeeeeeespect Tony. Love ya.

Comment

Tony Fernandes isn't QPR - we are.

Is this really the truth - I have doubts. If I go to every new play in my favorite theater - it does not mean I am the theater.
                    I think each party relays of each other. No owner means no team. No supporters means no team.
                    Supporters of most of the teams in English division envy us because we have Fernandes.

Comment

Fernandes is QPR. I know he's a West Ham fan but Ibet you whatever you likene cares more for QPR then any other sports team. QPR through and through I think
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Is his latest business crisis a precursor to our demise?

PS.

I didn't see any mention on this site of the Air Asia Flight down. Probably not QPR related.

PPS. Sums up whats important here.
                        Last edited by acricketer; 29-12-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Looks like he's going bankrupt over this.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Bit of a stupid time to hit the bloke at a tragic time. Also your predictions are why we have you locked up in a cell called America where you all live in fantasy land. Thank god we have a thing called the Atlantic. Those poor Canadians
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He can just as easily go bankrupt over QPR's debt.
                              He could have just as easily gone bankrupt with Caterham.
                              He is just not very good at business sustainability.
                              Accidents will happen, but he himself is one.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Wow.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X