Zamora versus Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    Personally, I'd play them both together, as one without the other, is hardly, if ever at all, any good.
    Yeah i think you may be right do wonder if the best form of defence is attack

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      ssshhhhh i dont like to talk about it
      I'll keep sctum

Comment

They are 2 diffrent style of players so impossible t compare.Zammo is strong,reads the game well,suprb holding control of the ball,but not a prolific goal scorer.A steady ploder u might say.
        Cisse is super fast,also strong,aggresive,hot headed and knows where the onion bag is.
        Depends the opposition u encounter to whom id play.
        Both bring plenty to the table IMO
        His control and passing is shocking!

Comment

i think its good,well better than mine Del.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i think its good,well better than mine Del.
            That's one plus point then....

Comment

agreed
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Would pick Cisse with our set up

Zamora ain't playing well with the likes of Granero and Taarabt as he don't have the vision they have to pick up the passes but Cisse can read them passes well

Zamora wants the ball thumped up to him so he can try knock it down to someone which is not the style we should play but forced to with him on the team

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                  Would pick Cisse with our set up

Zamora ain't playing well with the likes of Granero and Taarabt as he don't have the vision they have to pick up the passes but Cisse can read them passes well

Zamora wants the ball thumped up to him so he can try knock it down to someone which is not the style we should play but forced to with him on the team

Exactly. We are a good team, with good players. Tarbs, Granero, Faurlin, Hoilett, Traore, Bosingwa - these are all quality players who can play the ball on the ground. We should be looking to pass our way forward, not just hoof it to Bobby to head down to someone.

Comment

zamora only won one header all game , he gave up in the end , mackie did in a few minutes what bobby failed to do all game . take on beat defenders and shoot at goal. zamora is clumsy and lazy as for cisse he is forever getting caught offside and is far to slack , lets just stick with them to the window and try and buy someone that looks interested , that can head and hold up a ball and that most of his shots hit the target

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      zamora only won one header all game , he gave up in the end , mackie did in a few minutes what bobby failed to do all game . take on beat defenders and shoot at goal. zamora is clumsy and lazy as for cisse he is forever getting caught offside and is far to slack , lets just stick with them to the window and try and buy someone that looks interested , that can head and hold up a ball and that most of his shots hit the target
                      I agree, I do think thought that if Cisse gets a serious kick up the backside, he can be good, but Bobby, no, he will always be like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X