Zamora versus Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora versus Cisse

I think Zamora is overrated. He is not prolific, he scores about once every four games in the top flight. He is not mobile, he does not make runs behind the defence, he cannot run at players, the bottom line is, he is a good Championship player, but not a top Premiership one.
    I think Cisse is better - Zamora might be better in the air, at winning aerial balls, and at holding up the ball, but Cisse is quicker, can run at defenders, has a better shot, has a better eye for goal, has better control, and can link up better with players like Tarbs and Hoilett. Yes, he currently seems to be lethargic and lazy at times, but that is up to the Management to sort out.

However, some fans think playing Cisse would be suicidal because ... and wait for this ... he cannot hold the ball up as well as Zamora, so that means the opposition will keep winning the ball and we'll always be pegged in our own half! And if you disagree with them, they start saying you know nothing about football

I guess these are the same people who, a few weeks ago, were saying Hughes is right to drop Tarbs against Norwich and the following games, that Tarbs is a liability because he can give the ball away and so the opposition will be pegging us back in our own half, and the only role Tarbs should have at the club is that of an "impact sub" who should come on when we're losing

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cisse all day long !
      The reason being he SHOOTS the ball want go into the goal if you don't shoot
      Ask Zamora
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        Cisse all day long !
        The reason being he SHOOTS the ball want go into the goal if you don't shoot
        Ask Zamora
        Id start Cisse too, bloke knows where the goal is. Just getting properly bored of the constant Zamora bashing, countless threads started slating the bloke when theres alot more pressing issues than Zamoras performances.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I like Zamora holds the ball up well brings others into play but the only downside to his game is he doesn't like a shot
          R's

Comment

Zamora is good if you use him as a link player ie he gets the ball lays it off too a winger and makes a be line for the box. Helguson and Taarabt had this understanding the ice man would always find Taarabt with a knock on flick, and boy what a header. As Marshy said Zamora can hold the ball up but can't shoot.

We should be playing Hoillet one wing Taarabt the other wing and Granero the Attackin Midfielder. Granero has a killer pass as does Taarabt, they should be trying to feed Cisse our only decent finishing striker.
            Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

zamora. if cisse was remotely interested he'd have scored a few by now, and would be getting picked over zamora.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

They are 2 diffrent style of players so impossible t compare.Zammo is strong,reads the game well,suprb holding control of the ball,but not a prolific goal scorer.A steady ploder u might say.
                Cisse is super fast,also strong,aggresive,hot headed and knows where the onion bag is.
                Depends the opposition u encounter to whom id play.
                Both bring plenty to the table IMO
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  They are 2 diffrent style of players so impossible t compare.Zammo is strong,reads the game well,suprb holding control of the ball,but not a prolific goal scorer.A steady ploder u might say.
                  Cisse is super fast,also strong,aggresive,hot headed and knows where the onion bag is.
                  Depends the opposition u encounter to whom id play.
                  Both bring plenty to the table IMO
                  Thankyou Leighs which is exactly what I was tell the op yesterday, they play differently, anyone with a small amount of intelligence can see this.,

Comment

Dave im clever u know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Dave im clever u know.
                      you are mate!!!

Comment

ssshhhhh i dont like to talk about it

Comment

Personally, I'd play them both together, as one without the other, is hardly, if ever at all, any good.

Comment

Zamora. Most of what he does doesn't get picked up by the cameras. But he gives our attack a bit of weight. Shame there's no one up there with him scoring goals.

Comment

I think both of them need to play with a partner.
                              Neither thrives as a lone striker and BZ has looked lost since Johnson was injured.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X