Terry off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry off?

Surprised no one has linked this story yet, people afraid to jinx it?

Terry leaving Chelsea for Spain

The paper quotes an agent by the name of Francois Gallardo (who they claim is FIFA-registered, for whatever that's worth) saying that he is negotiating between Terry and Valencia for a move in January.
    The Liga side are offering the former England captain an 18-month deal, and the agent claims he is keen on the move.
    "He wants to come to Spain," Gallardo said. "Terry has problems. They are insulting him and he is not taking it anymore. He asked to leave, not us.
    "It's real. This has been going on for 15 days and two meetings have already took place. The deal is already on his table - a year and a half plus one. I think he will accept."

Read more here

Oh i bloody hope so hate this man so much and it has nothing to do with the AF case

Comment

What has Spain done to deserve this?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think they have more tolerance for his views.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          lol
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Spain?

Surely not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/4055395.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...race-slur.html

Comment

I think the point being made is there is still a large problem with racism from crowds, as seen in recent years when England and English teams have played there.

for what it's worth i don't believe he will go anywhere as probably has a job for life at Chelsea after he stops playing, unless the powers that be are really annoyed by all this of late and said enough is enough. However, if they were peed off to that extent, the least they'd have done was strip him of his captaincy and they didnt.

Comment

Aha, i'd love to this this.

Imo AVB lost his job mainly because Terry was asked to play a high line & it proved how slow & poor he actually was. Spain is going to be tough for him, very tough
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                  Surprised no one has linked this story yet, people afraid to jinx it?

Terry leaving Chelsea for Spain

The paper quotes an agent by the name of Francois Gallardo (who they claim is FIFA-registered, for whatever that's worth) saying that he is negotiating between Terry and Valencia for a move in January.
                  The Liga side are offering the former England captain an 18-month deal, and the agent claims he is keen on the move.
                  "He wants to come to Spain," Gallardo said. "Terry has problems. They are insulting him and he is not taking it anymore. He asked to leave, not us.
                  "It's real. This has been going on for 15 days and two meetings have already took place. The deal is already on his table - a year and a half plus one. I think he will accept."

Read more here
                  only 15 days , always thought he was a lightweight

Comment

Working...
                  X