So Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Jim is the the one telling Gianni which players he wants in?
    which is it?

Comment

MYU are you telling me that magilton scouted the argie and the itallian forward sorry i just dont buy that not all of us fans are stupid.........

Comment

no way did jim magilton have anything to do with the signings of those two

FACT

Comment

The argie, definitely spotted by gorman or Magilton. ( its mentioned long before(

I've said all the way along Pellicori is an addition to the squad and in my opinion, not the answer.

In reagards to Pellicori, Magilton watched him in Slovenia and pre-season and would make the choice on keeping him
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            The argie, definitely spotted by gorman or Magilton. ( its mentioned long before(

I've said all the way along Pellicori is an addition to the squad and in my opinion, not the answer.

In reagards to Pellicori, Magilton watched him in Slovenia and pre-season and would make the choice on keeping him
            but the question is, who asked him to play in the first place, deffo not JM

picture it, JM is in a new job, trying to impress your bosses & you tell GP "no thanks he's crap" I'd say they'd be a witch hunt within 24 hours

but with all that wool over your eyes you wouldn't be able to see that, would you ;D;D

Comment

we don't do witch-hunts at QPR do we??

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                again spot on

i ask you this, would you get a electrician plumb in your washing machine

so why get a waiter buy our players, harsh but true ;D

I would, as my electrician is also a qualified plumber! You have an electrian I hear you ask!? Yes I do. I agree with your point though!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia View Post
                  I would, as my electrician is also a qualified plumber! You have an electrian I hear you ask!? Yes I do. I agree with your point though!

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    but the question is, who asked him to play in the first place, deffo not JM

picture it, JM is in a new job, trying to impress your bosses & you tell GP "no thanks he's crap" I'd say they'd be a witch hunt within 24 hours

but with all that wool over your eyes you wouldn't be able to see that, would you ;D;D
                    God (the real one) I've hit some nerves lately

Comment

Working...
                    X