So Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lads

I expect you all on here Sunday and Monday, when we give Nottingham forest a tonking.

Wouldn't be the same without you
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

you still want them all here when Camp saves a pen and Blackstock scores the winner?

Comment

wishful thinking but lets hope we get a much needed 1st win that the club is crying out for. I would look to bring in a loan player as I feel we need someone before sat. Surely a loan from a premiership club is possible.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A tonking means scoring more than one. We don't do that to teams in our league!

We get 2 points playing 3 average teams from our league.

Blackstock will definitely score on Sat.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Lets be honest, we won't get close enough for a penalty.

Please oh please sign a Bl###y Striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( or two)

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
            you still want them all here when Camp saves a pen and Blackstock scores the winner?
            its gonna happen. sadly..
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

with the game goalless qpr were awarded a penalty in injury time.helgussons tamely hit penalty was easily saved by former qpr keeper camp who punted the ball straight up the other end where cerny and stewart comicly collided with each other on the edge of the box and allowed another former ranger blackstock to roll the ball in the empty net!!...lol

Comment

i honestly think we'll smash them to pieces - albeit both camp and dex are going to be BANG up for this one
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The only plus side of losing is it quieten downs Dexter4england and Pete which is always a good thing.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I expect you all on here Sunday and Monday, when we give Nottingham forest a tonking.

Wouldn't be the same without you
                    lets hope so or i can see Flav getting "itchy finger"

i'd gladly be on here celebrating the 3 points after all we are all QPR fans, aren't we

just some see things differently from others, as your well aware of

Comment

Dex will score, no doubt...It's in the rule book with players and their previous clubs...PLUS Adebola will get his customary goal meaning we'll need at least 3 to win...gonna happen?

Nah, I didn't think so either.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Very cynical Pete, are you assuming that people only come on here when QPR lose or draw?

Comment

Well, it was very busy last night where we broke our viewing records (417) which is phenominal. Win on Saturday, won't get nowhere near it
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Well, it was very busy last night where we broke our viweing records. Win on Saturday, won't get nowhere near it
                            More to do with the fact more people will be at the game so they wont be at home on the pc
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              Very cynical Pete, are you assuming that people only come on here when QPR lose or draw?
                              All joke aside Spencer...this board is far more active when we do lose.

I can't say for the other sites as I have no access to the records, but this site does become very poular when we can all be negative or even when some have a chance to shoot Pete down.

Anyway, I trust you are well mate?
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X