So Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Well, it was very busy last night where we broke our viewing records (417) which is phenominal. Win on Saturday, won't get nowhere near it
    that's because most will be at the game being a Saturday home game, isn't rocket science mate

Comment

Yes, I'm well.

Last night, when I got home to read the threads, was entertaining to say the least.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I am sorry to state a fact but Pete puts himself into the firing line and you know it Benny.
        He has been building this side up and told everyone how wrong they are regarding needing a striker. You have to accept the back lash when you make a complete hash of it.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Okay, if we beat S****hrope away it won't be know nowhere near 417.

Lose and we might beat the record
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes, I'm well.

Last night, when I got home to read the threads, was entertaining to say the least.
            I was talking to Spencer as I've already spoken to you mate

Glad you're well though and I must say...last night I was laughing a little
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

wearqpr12, you have little patience for the fight ahead. You think the league season is over after 3 games, me I cannot wait for tarrabt to find the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I am sorry to state a fact but Pete puts himself into the firing line and you know it Benny.
                He has been building this side up and told everyone how wrong they are regarding needing a striker. You have to accept the back lash when you make a complete hash of it.
                Whoa...hold on...where have I said he doesn't?

I called him after the game last night to let him know what was happenning and we both laughed about it.

I was just saying that this site gets busy when he's wrong yet no one seems to want to congratulate him when he's right...(yes...it has happened )

Pete knows he'll get stick for being wrong, but he can hold his hands up too.

Comment

Okay, if we beat S****hrope away it won't be know nowhere near 417.

Lose and we might beat the record
                  your not hoping we lose so it'll generate more traffic, are you

i thought that's the idea of MB's to discuss things, NO!

Comment

I fine thanks Benny - will have to meet up some time this year...as im still sitting in R Block.

I suppose you are right - its like in life really....people very quick to put people down but not so quick to give them praise....Thats a human thing..not a QPR thing...i think..

Comment

Well, it was very busy last night where we broke our viewing records (417) which is phenominal. Win on Saturday, won't get nowhere near it

I think that says it all

Comment

I would love to see Tarrabt score. If he does start finding the back of the net I will accept as much gloating as you want because it means QPR are winning games. I would be willing to give the lad time but the problem is that he is a winger and NOT a natural goal scorer. If he has a season where he scores goals for fun like Ronaldo did playing on the wing then there is a good case in trying him out in the middle. Against blackpool he lost the ball in dagerous positions and doesn't know when you pass or beat the man. He has alot to learn but all quality players like Henry and Ronaldo learnt there trade on the wing.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

wearqpr12, you have little patience for the fight ahead. You think the league season is over after 3 games, me I cannot wait for tarrabt to find the back of the net.
                          thats because you believe your own hype.......

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            I fine thanks Benny - will have to meet up some time this year...as im still sitting in R Block.

I suppose you are right - its like in life really....people very quick to put people down but not so quick to give them praise....Thats a human thing..not a QPR thing...i think..
                            Yes mate...will be good to put a face to the name at last.

I agree, It's human nature...however my good frien Peter does like to make a rod for his own back . Whatever anyone thinks of him, he's harmless and does a lot to help others out. That's not spin mate, just the truth.

As ever, it's very dificult to judge a character by the way they post. In fairness, I may not have been Pete's biggest fan if I didn't know him personally as we don't agree on many things, but meeting someone always shows them in a different light. Sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better.

Comment

FFS give it a rest, your not only embarrassing yourself "big time" your becoming a laughing stock, Jesus wept.

talk about feeding ones ego ;D ;D

:anger:

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                                FFS give it a rest, your not only embarrassing yourself "big time" your becoming a laughing stock, Jesus wept.

talk about feeding ones ego ;D ;D

:anger:
                                i think he needs medicating....he is starting to believe his own drivel:shocked:

Comment

Working...
                                X