kick it our T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kick it our T-Shirt

Rio didnt wear one and is being lambasted by SAF so should Anton?
    how about his team mates?

I think there was one more player who didn't wear it, forgot who it was now, it was on Match of the day.

Comment

Haven't seen MOTD yet, but I heard Lescott didn't

Edit : Actually seems there were plenty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2220579/Rio-Ferdinand-refuses-wear-Kick-It-Out-t-shirt.html

Good for them if they feel strongly about the FA's lip service to the campaign.
      Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 20-10-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Did Rio wear a Wall's T-shirt instead?

Comment

I agree Rio support for his brother but handshakes and t shirts will just carry this on and on and on. FA had a great chance to show how it wont be tolarated but chose to fine a weeks wages and a 4 match ban. Cisse got 4 for two red cards. mmmmmm that is where the real problem lies. JT screamed it across the pitch for all to hear and see around the world. JT should have been striped of captins arm band and baned for a record number of games, around 20. that would have sent a better warning than a slap on the wrist and ensured he thought more serious about wat he did. wouldnt supprise me if he on one of Roms boats laughing at all this.

As i said on another post I hope JT gets his karma. losing all his money, house and family and found hanging in Oxshott woods would be fair enough for me. a real happy ending.

Comment

This was Ashley Cole's t-shirt !!!!!

Last edited by QPRDave; 21-10-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              This was Ashley Cole's t-shirt !!!!!

Dark on the outside JT thick white load on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Rio didnt wear one and is being lambasted by SAF so should Anton?
                how about his team mates?
                I think the sooner no-one wears one ever again the sooner everyone will be clued in.

Comment

Roberts didn't wear one, or did the Wigan team I think. Would be v surprised if Anton is wearin one.

Comment

i'd support any of our players refusing to wear one in protest at the fa's lack of serious action, but i kind of wish that everyone would just let anton get on with playing football now. i don't know if i'm alone on this, but i thought the terry thing affected us too much last season - our league form wobbled immediately afterwards (yeah - i know there were other things going on) and the racism thing seemed to massively distract us.

Comment

Really couldn't care less whether Anton wears a naff t-shirt, or not.
                      Just hope he puts in a shift today, like the one he put in against Chelshyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X