No announcement yet.

Serbia game-where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serbia will get no ban and maybe a paltry fine....maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Serbia will get no ban and maybe a paltry fine....maybe.

Comment

But is there anything we can do? As fans? I don't want to stand for us being pushed over again after we got mauled in the 80s for our behaviour which has dramatically improved

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          There is a large Serb community here in Australia. Though I have one or two second-generation Serb mates that are in no way racist, they come across as a very arrogant community, as a whole, perhaps the most racist bunch amongst all the migrant groups here. Heaven help you if you are Croatian, Albanian, Bosnian in their eyes. You're nothing to them. Why people can't just treat others with respect and as their equals I will never, ever understand.
          Well, they're definitely not the most well informed bunch. Just the fact that even to this day they as a nation (leaders and public opinion) refuse to accept the crimes against humanity and genocide perpetrated by them against the other neighbouring countries, goes to show their ignorance or unwillingness to change. The bad thing is that they have now shown again and again their refusal to change their ways... and the sad thing is Europe's stance towards Serbia has in general been one of appeasement.

Comment

where do we go from here?
            have the serbs got oil supplies or other sort after abundant natural resources we need?
            Didnt think so,so we wont be invading then.Just a fine for us and #### all for them then.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
              There is a large Serb community here in Australia. Though I have one or two second-generation Serb mates that are in no way racist, they come across as a very arrogant community, as a whole, perhaps the most racist bunch amongst all the migrant groups here. Heaven help you if you are Croatian, Albanian, Bosnian in their eyes. You're nothing to them. Why people can't just treat others with respect and as their equals I will never, ever understand.
              Definetly know where your coming from woth this one mate its amazing the sheer hatred they all posess for each other aswell as the complete disregard they have for other nationalitys like english. totally agree with an earlier poster who said walk away from all european competitions it would suck but something needs to be done about it.

Comment

Working...
              X