Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbia game-where do we go from here?

Not directly Qpr related but important enough

I, like many of you, am furious about what's happened YET AGAIN to our black players, and whole community of players out in europe.
    Perhaps like me you too feel resigned to the fact that not much will happened. A fine perhaps?

If Serbia at not punished enough (tourn band IMO) where do we go? What can we do?

Could we organise a nation wide campaign? Get every club under the FA waving banners week in week out? Can we sign a petition?! Can we all go to Bruxelles?!

I want to ensure that when platini comes out to say "we take this seriously and have fined Serbia £7.98p I am able to do something about it.

Ps well done Rose for kicking the ball in the first place- nothing would have happened otherwise

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

I, like many of you, am furious about what's happened YET AGAIN to our black players, and whole community of players out in europe.
    Perhaps like me you too feel resigned to the fact that not much will happened. A fine perhaps?

If Serbia at not punished enough (tourn band IMO) where do we go? What can we do?

Could we organise a nation wide campaign? Get every club under the FA waving banners week in week out? Can we sign a petition?! Can we all go to Bruxelles?!

I want to ensure that when platini comes out to say "we take this seriously and have fined Serbia £7.98p I am able to do something about it.

Ps well done Rose for kicking the ball in the first place- nothing would have happened otherwise

The funny thing is that there are so many Serbian footballers playing in K-league Korea.

I thought Serbian people aren't racist? :(

Perhaps they have a grudge on some European countries like history conflicts?

Comment

I don't think it's worth waiting for FIFA/UEFA to act. The fact that the Serbian FA has denied any wrong doing and blamed Rose is a disgrace. Platini and co are a hopeless waste of space.
      This is not a small or isolated episode and the precedent for the Eastern European Countries has been a gentle slap on the wrists and a tiny fine. Nothing else will happen.

The only thing to do is walk. Yes, take our ball and walk away from European competition - Country and Clubs because anything less would be hypocritical. I know it's extreme and many won't agree but if we are serious about zero tolerance and serious about kick it out and serious about having a backbone as a nation - this is it. This is, after all, about so much more than a game of football.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Comment

Bl**dy disgraceful!

this is an absurd act of beasts.

They lost and thats the end, but caused facade just because they lost.

Comment

There is a large Serb community here in Australia. Though I have one or two second-generation Serb mates that are in no way racist, they come across as a very arrogant community, as a whole, perhaps the most racist bunch amongst all the migrant groups here. Heaven help you if you are Croatian, Albanian, Bosnian in their eyes. You're nothing to them. Why people can't just treat others with respect and as their equals I will never, ever understand.

Comment

Iran disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                There is a large Serb community here in Australia. Though I have one or two second-generation Serb mates that are in no way racist, they come across as a very arrogant community, as a whole, perhaps the most racist bunch amongst all the migrant groups here. Heaven help you if you are Croatian, Albanian, Bosnian in their eyes. You're nothing to them. Why people can't just treat others with respect and as their equals I will never, ever understand.
                well said that man!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Unfortunately this wont be the last time this sort of thing will happen at a game of football.

Comment

Serbia game-where do we go from here?
                    Well to start with, Danny Rose's joke of a red card should be immediately rescinded by FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Well to start with, Danny Rose's joke of a red card should be immediately rescinded by FIFA.
                      We all know that wont happen Stanley.

Comment

Serbia game-where do we go from here?
                        Then this: http://www.london24.com/sport/carlis...tars_1_1659062

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          We all know that wont happen Stanley.
                          I know Northolt, but it should. Otherwise it makes FIFA look almost as bad as the racists themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            I know Northolt, but it should. Otherwise it makes FIFA look almost as bad as the racists themselves.
                            Totally agree. If the ref is gonna send off Rose following the final whistle because of what he did then why not any of the Serbians for punching, kicking etc

Such a weak decision by the referee.

Comment

Only a ban will suffice.

The FA however, has to be careful here, especially in light of how it dealt with John Terry. It was lenient with him and set a precedent. It therefore cannot make too many demands from FIFA.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X