No announcement yet.

Ian Snodin: Everton must be wary of threat of QPR regardless of league position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think we're gonna win Sunday. Not sure why but just think its gonna click.

Comment

Hope so Jimmy some one is going to cop it off us soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Swansea hadn't won at LR in over 20 years. Stats mean fxck all.
        The way we're going, neither will we!

Comment

Moss in charge of Everton visit

Jon Moss, who refereed Everton's 2-0 defeat at West Brom this season and awarded QPR two penalties on his last visit to Loftus Road, is in charge of the R's v The Toffees this Sunday.

More...

Comment

Did'nt he used to go out with Boy George ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              Did'nt he used to go out with Boy George ??
              yeah, was his bumchum

Comment

Hi Lads - I'm a genuine Everton fan living in London. Hope you don't mind me popping in here!

I'm going to the game on Sunday as a guest of one of the QPR Board and would love to have some genuine feedback from QPR fans on how you're doing, who is good/bad etc, is Mark Hughes cutting it etc.

Just to prove I'm genuine I'm a regular poster on www.grandoldteam.com (the best Everton forum) - you would all be welcome to come and say hello there.

Good luck for the rest of the season - hope to get some genuine responses

Comment

Hi - we have a great squad of individuals who as yet are failing to gel as a team - from the stands you can actually feel the lack of team spirit - admittedly we have had injuries in key areas - eg the back but what baffles me is that we seem to plat better against the good teams - mark Hughes is an enigma, listen to him speak and you fall asleep yet he does seem to have an eye for a good foreign player -in my view we should give him to xmas at least

I do worry about the average age of the squad and also the wages that we are paying

As things stand I will settle fir 16 th - one place above last season

Good luck after the game on Sunday

Comment

Good news that Fellaini is still out.

Comment

Moyes on verge of cracking football Rubik’s Cube – opposition profile

After years of toil, David Moyes appears to have played the transfer market perfectly over the past 18 months to create an Everton team capable of challenging for the top four positions.

More...

Comment

QPR v Everton preview

The pressure is building on Queens Park Rangers boss Mark Hughes as he prepares to face Everton at Loftus Road on Sunday.

More...

Comment

QPR pray history repeats as Everton visit W12 - full match preview

QPR will make another attempt to put a first victory on the board before we move into November when they face Everton on Sunday - a remarkably similar situation to the one they faced ahead of this fixture in 1991.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X