No announcement yet.

Ian Snodin: Everton must be wary of threat of QPR regardless of league position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Snodin: Everton must be wary of threat of QPR regardless of league position

Wales 2 v 1 Scotland. Mark Hughes Welsh........Everton Manager???........Scottish!!!...........Tis an Omen i tell e!!!

OMEN!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by QPRDave; 12-10-2012, 09:58 PM.

All back to normal from tonight.

Comment

I feel a wave of confidence in our befuddled/confused/ team, the Welsh druids have spoken..... the scotch heathen and his perm haired.... moustache-ioed,....... shell suit wearing...... hub cap tamperers will be returning to merzeside -3 points

Comment

As you know Dave, I normally share your optimism but not this time.

Comment

QPR v EVERTON

Played each other 44 times in the various Divisions,... Div 2, Div 1 and the Prem Winning 15, Drawing 11, and Losing 18.We have played Everton only twice in the FA cup the latest game being in 1950, we lost both. We have never drawn them in the League Cup, but did lose to them once in the Simod Cup.
          We have met 10 times in the Premier League W:6 D:2 L:2.
          Can't think of many Transfers between the 2 clubs directly, Peter Reid, Micky Walsh, and Kevin Mcleod came to us from Everton, and going the other way Peter Eastoe, and probably the most painful departure from us to them ....Dave Thomas.
          From the 28th Dec 1992 to 20th Nov 1993 the toffees got well and truly chewed up by QPR in the 3 times we met, with 3 Rs players getting consecutive hat-tricks against them Andy Sinton in the 4-2 win at LR, Sir Les in the 3-5 win at Goodison, and Bradley Allen 0-3 at theirs.
          Lets hope they continue to be kind opponents to us, and like last season we get our 1st win against them this weekend. Comon Uuuuuurrrrrrsss!!

Comment

Gibson Could Be Fit For QPR

Darron Gibson was injured in the 2-0 defeat at West Brom 1st September. The first prognosis was that his thigh injury could keep him out of action for 3 to 4 weeks. Here we are into the seventh week and at last a bit of good news.

More...

Comment

Ian Snodin: Everton must be wary of threat of QPR regardless of league position

ON THE surface of it Everton could view their visit to bottom of the table Queens Park Rangers as the perfect opportunity to pick up three points and keep their wonderful momentum going.

More...

Comment

Reading that makes me feel a bit better about this Sunday.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Swansea hadn't won at LR in over 20 years. Stats mean fxck all.

Let's just hope we don't give another team a 2-0 head start.

Comment

i think we need to get real here. the fact is everton are a very good team and no matter how some fans dress it up were clearly not. were bottom for a reason. so i think a draw is the best we can hope for, but i reckon were be comfortably beaten again

Comment

What do the ads say about financial products?

'Past performance is no indication of future success or failure'.

Could apply equally to both teams......

Comment

i will take gibson on the pitch instead of felanni any day of the week, especially with cesar in goal
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Reading that makes me feel a bit better about this Sunday.
                          Yeah sort of grasping at straws but I need anything to hang onto at the moment!:=):

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                            What do the ads say about financial products?

'Past performance is no indication of future success or failure'.

Could apply equally to both teams......
                            Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Swansea hadn't won at LR in over 20 years. Stats mean fxck all.

Let's just hope we don't give another team a 2-0 head start.
                              98 years or ever which ever way you look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X