Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we need the famous 'loftus rd boo boys' to return pronto!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fully agree midgland ...twas fantastic against the big teams last year..........though some have become far too comfortable.....that snipe at me really not neccessary though old bean!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i apologize if i have offended you, i dont need anymore warnings from the thread police.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Silly thread, and if *****s actually do what is suggested, will make a bad situation worse.
        The Loftus Rd boo boys have always been a bunch of know-nothing ########s, anyway.
        Agreed I was around some a few games was embarrassing then they startedshoutibg stuff to Koreans.

Comment

not all people who boo are know nothing dickeads, i feel some of the fans who clap and cheer when we are playing ****e are actually the dickeads! rangers fans have always been a fickle lot and wont put up with lazy over paid couldnt give a toss players! its what has always made us diffrent from chelsea fans , where they will clap off there team after a heavy defeat, we will chant things like what a load of rubbish, and that kinda makes me feel proud!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            not all people who boo are know nothing dickeads, i feel some of the fans who clap and cheer when we are playing ****e are actually the dickeads! rangers fans have always been a fickle lot and wont put up with lazy over paid couldnt give a toss players! its what has always made us diffrent from chelsea fans , where they will clap off there team after a heavy defeat, we will chant things like what a load of rubbish, and that kinda makes me feel proud!
            exactly connell real fans know when to boo and know when to cheer and that dont always suit some happy clapping posters,, the real fans know its like a natural reaction...

Comment

Loud, continuous booing of the opposition needs to make a return.

Comment

Have we not learnt from the appalling booing of Furlong, Helguson, Cerny etc, I know lets boo Fernandes too because he wont do a some fans ask...........pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Have we not learnt from the appalling booing of Furlong, Helguson, Cerny etc, I know lets boo Fernandes too because he wont do a some fans ask...........pathetic
                  Exactly, and Helguson and Furlong turned out pretty decent given a bit of time.
                  It's a joke at times, people saying Parks' a poor player, Mbia don't look all that after a couple of games.
                  Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Stop being silly... Booing will not make the players perform better. The last thing we need is our own fans to turn on our team and our manager. Have you forgotten what happened to Blackburn last season?

Comment

We've probably got the best ground in the league at our disposal in the sense that we can **** the opposition right up . Why we don't use it is just unbelivable . If only we could transfer the div 2 promotion season atmosphere to our home games I'm sure we'd get more points at home . Oldham playoff atmosphere would have the big boys running for the hills

Comment

Last Season we were 2 down against Liverpool and we basically booed joey Barton off the pitch and deservedly so. We went on to win the game and Joey came back from that match to play a blinder in the last 6 or 7 matches (apart from the obvious mancity red card) booing can work , it shows egotist footballers that there are some people involved with the club that wont bow down and kiss a ss all the time.

Comment

I thought you were calling for a return to the booing of the opposition - and I was about to heartily agree. I know, a novel idea, getting behind your own team and attacking the opposition. But it seemed to work pretty well last season. If only we cd make Loftus Rd as intimidating this season as last season. Accept its difficult when the team doesn't appear to be giving much and falling behind to early goals. But its the only way - unless we want to be making an intimidating atmosphere for Doncaster next season...

Comment

Would never boo one of our own players. Although I would like to jump on the pitch and give swp an almighty kick up the ar5e.
                            Nothing to prove

Comment

I did boo marcus bean and john curtis. but watching that shower i did plead being a fan with diminished responsibility...

Comment

I think I booed Mike Sheron, his lack of control really, really frustrated me sometimes. That and there's only so many times you can call someone a useless ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X