Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we need the famous 'loftus rd boo boys' to return pronto!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need the famous 'loftus rd boo boys' to return pronto!!!

im sorry but the likes of /zamora/swp/cissie/ferdinand/hill/park/onhura need to be told in no uncertain circumstances two bob effort n performances will not be tolerated here...joey barton(disgracefully imho) recieved the same treatment and he wasnt half as bad as those waste of spaces.....lets not forget a few short years ago players like furlong/bircham/cook/gallen./even martin rowlands gave their all most weeks on much less money to help save our club and now we are expected to stomach vastly overpaid mercernaries like these lot raping us of our hard eraned cash. without so much breaking sweat..........i will boo and jeer any player from now on i see underperform constantly and fail to put in a shift.if i upset fellow supporters around me so be it...im sorry but this current debacle must be addressed before its too late!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

You are such a drama queen

Comment

the keyboard is doth mightier than the pen or text!

Comment

Give me on instance in which fans booing there own players has made them perform better?

Comment

Silly thread, and if *****s actually do what is suggested, will make a bad situation worse.
          The Loftus Rd boo boys have always been a bunch of know-nothing ########s, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
            Give me on instance in which fans booing there own players has made them perform better?
            Barton. Was booed at home v Liverpool then next home game was MOM v Arsenal and left to a standing ovation and chants of one Joey Barton. Not saying that booing him in the first place was right though.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
              Barton. Was booed at home v Liverpool then next home game was MOM v Arsenal and left to a standing ovation and chants of one Joey Barton.
              and that is a nailed on factamondo!!!

Comment

im not saying it to stok up in fighting among us but swp must be let it known we wont tolerate this over rated over paid fraud playing for us again!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  im sorry but the likes of /zamora/swp/cissie/ferdinand/hill/park/onhura need to be told in no uncertain circumstances two bob effort n performances will not be tolerated here...joey barton(disgracefully imho) recieved the same treatment and he wasnt half as bad as those waste of spaces.....lets not forget a few short years ago players like furlong/bircham/cook/gallen./even martin rowlands gave their all most weeks on much less money to help save our club and now we are expected to stomach vastly overpaid mercernaries like these lot raping us of our hard eraned cash. without so much breaking sweat..........i will boo and jeer any player from now on i see underperform constantly and fail to put in a shift.if i upset fellow supporters around me so be it...im sorry but this current debacle must be addressed before its too late!
                  it wont be long mate

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    Barton. Was booed at home v Liverpool then next home game was MOM v Arsenal and left to a standing ovation and chants of one Joey Barton. Not saying that booing him in the first place was right though.
                    I think gettin dragged off had allot more to do with it. He thought he was too good not to be guranteed a place in th team.

Comment

im not saying it to stok up in fighting among us but swp must be let it known we wont tolerate this over rated over paid fraud playing for us again!
                      I dunno bout that chappy. Most of your threads seem to have a tendecny to try and put a cat amoungstb the pigeons. And it worked. I gave ya just the nibble you wanted. And for that I appologise.

Comment

im not on here hoping to catch a pb carp old son(actually my pb is 27lb 2ozs).............i just cant tolerate inept perfomances....its akin to fiddling whilst rome burns.............and hughes hands on hips will get it if we lose ,as we will to everton,a s well!

Comment

im not on here hoping to catch a pb carp old son(actually my pb is 27lb 2ozs).............i just cant tolerate inept perfomances....its akin to fiddling whilst rome burns.............and hughes hands on hips will get it if we lose ,as we will to everton,a s well!
                          Well maybe support tthe team rather pouring more petrol on the fire?

Comment

ive never really been a singer/scarfer....just watch and cheer when a goal goes in.....though not akin to abusing opposition palyers and supporters....ooh and the officials!

Comment

i think i will get the ball rolling this is for plumamondo,boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo.why not get the hostile atmosphere of last year and turn it on the opposition instead of our own,just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X