M'bia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'bia

Anyone else think he would be great as part of a midfield trio of Faurlin and Granero?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

No, diakite has that place

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
      No, diakite has that place
      When he's not injured or suspended

Comment

Like to see him replace Faurlin

Comment

like to see him out those gold boots!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Like to see him replace Faurlin
            decent call...i like faurlin but looks a bit portly....off the pace and him n grennaro not the right formular i feel!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              decent call...i like faurlin but looks a bit portly....off the pace and him n grennaro not the right formular i feel!
              They looked quite impressive during the 1st half of the Spurs game.

I have not seen enough of Mbia to suggest he is a better player than either Faurlin or Granero. He is a defensive midfielder and could perhaps be a better option than Diakite (who can be great if he stops his ludicrous lunging into so many tackles).

If Ferdinand or Bosingwa are fit for tomorrow, I would move Mbia into the midfield slot behind Granero and Faurlin.

Comment

Faurlin is a class act, who has just been out for 9 months and will obvously not be at his best just yet.
                He also needs to be complimented with the right players around him. Nothing wrong with hm and Granero playing together some strenth and muscle around them
                Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Comment

In a word no !! stupid to interfere with the best part of our team the fwds dont offer much of a threat the defenders arn't defending , if we take the view of the op we might as well just hand the points over and not bother playing

Comment

M'Bia is starting up front for us at the weekend.

Comment

Yeah that'l be about right Will, at the back last week upfront this week m/field next ,DJ goes to ooo arrgh and scores 10 by january

Comment

We need Faurlin and Granero both in the side because they're two plays who are comfortable on the ball and they can both pass it about. It's Park who needs to be dropped. He's been in awful form this season, but to be fair to him, he's more of a central midfielder these days rather than a winger. Hopefully when everyone is fit, our starting line-up will be this:

---------Julio Cesar-------------
                        Bosingwa, Ferdinand, M'Bia, Fabio
                        ---Granero, Diakite, Faurlin---
                        Hoilett-----------------Taarabt
                        -----------Zamora-------------
                        Last edited by taarabt7; 06-10-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I do find it strange that so many on this thread seem to think Faurlin has suddenly become crap? Didn't seem so long ago we were all raving about his performance against Spuds?
                          Thought Diakite was banned for tomorrow. Would pick team as Taarabt7 above but with Mbia instead of Diakite and Hill instead at centre half (don't believe i just said that). Maybe Ehmer instead then. What you think?

Comment

Forget Spurs game. Since then scouts from both Reading & West Ham have clocked that if you get physical with our two cm's they don't like it & it effects our whole game. No coincidence last 2 games we've been mullered in the central midfield position.

Comment

Maybe someone like Mbia in there with them would be a good thing then?

Comment

Working...
                              X