John Terry defence 'improbable, implausible and contrived' - FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry defence 'improbable, implausible and contrived' - FA

Details of the FA Panel's judgement released.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19842795

Link here to the report

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance...232F085B7.ashx

Interesting that they took into account the lying toerag's Champions League semi-final porkies.

Edit : It's very sweary. Not for the extremely bashful
    Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 05-10-2012, 10:51 AM.

after all the sh1t talksh1te gave anton for not shaking hands with those 2 scummers this makes interesting reading:

On his evidence, Mr. Ferdinand offered to shake hands with Ashley Cole, but the latter refused, saying “nah, you can‟t talk to JT like that.” Mr. Ferdinand said “what do you mean, if he‟s willing to give it out, he has got to take it.”

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Details of the FA Panel's judgement released.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19842795

Link here to the report

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance...232F085B7.ashx

Interesting that they took into account the lying toerag's Champions League semi-final porkies.

Edit : It's very sweary. Not for the extremely bashful
        The only people in the world who don't seem to realise that Terry is a lying, self serving piece of **** are the muggy chelsea lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          The only people in the world who don't seem to realise that Terry is a lying, self serving piece of **** are the muggy chelsea lot...
          I've actually seen a Chelsea fan today say that they should sack him....

Comment

I've actually seen a Chelsea fan today say that they should sack him....

Possibly the only chelsea fan in the entire world who isn't a TOTAL idiot!.....

He may think they should sack him but I'm certain chelsea will do absolutely nothing at all.

Comment

Ashley Cole@TheRealAC3
              Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFT**TS

Well that's a stupid thing to say....

#incomingthreematchban

Comment

People say this is getting boring but perhaps now people will start to understand why it meant so much to Anton and he wanted the texts looked at etc, he knew lies had taken place and was let down by the courts !

Comment

Well that's a stupid thing to say....

#incomingthreematchban
                  He called them lady parts? Haha when I saw it on SSN I thought it said toffs. Oh what an idiot.

I long for a day when there is an England team I can be proud of, Terry and Cole not being there is a decent enough start.

Comment

Is that real? The Cole tweet?

Edit I got the wrong end of the stick ............thought he was saying he lied not asking a question
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 05-10-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yep it is

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Edit I got the wrong end of the stick ............thought he was saying he lied not asking a question
                        Yeah, they've asked about it at Chelsea news conference. All the Chelsea staff said was that it was a poor decision to make a tweet so soon after the report came out, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Yep it is
                          Well if anyone else called their employer a t**t you'd expect the sack..so chuck him out of the England team too. Sad in it Kit what a role model.
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 05-10-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                            Yeah, they've asked about it at Chelsea news conference. All the Chelsea staff said was that it was a poor decision to make a tweet so soon after the report came out, or something.
                            Saw something the other day Will, this secret footballer labeled Cole the most arrogant footballer around,......think also thick, obnoxious, distasteful etc etc could go for ever couldn't you. Does he not find what Terry said offensive?

Comment

Love the line in the report "the evolution of Ashley Cole's evidence." Or put in simpler terms, he changed his story to defend Terry. Or put another way still, he perjured himself. And surely he has to be looking at a ban for showing such lack of respect for the governing body of football with that tweet outburst. Only goes to highlight the arrogance and unpleasantness of Chelsea so-called "stars" that led to this entire case.

Comment

Working...
                              X