Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of West Ham on monday ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think of West Ham on monday ?

genuine question,not gloating just interested in your views.

cheers.

Average.

Got undone by our own mistakes not anything good west ham done.

Comment

Good enuff to survive providing all key players don't get injured.

Comment

You were the better team in the first half, we were in the second half once we'd put our best team out. If we had a manager who knew how to pick the right players we'd have thrashed you. I see you running out of steam by December and back where you belong in the Championship come the end of the season.

Comment

Played quite well to be fair. Closed us down very well, set pieces were good, Jarvis is an amazing crosser of the ball, and Jaaskelinen is an amazing keeper. You also had a lot of possession and knocked the ball around quite nicely for once.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

very very lucky!

Comment

played like a team that knows its job, confident in the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
                You were the better team in the first half, we were in the second half once we'd put our best team out. If we had a manager who knew how to pick the right players we'd have thrashed you. I see you running out of steam by December and back where you belong in the Championship come the end of the season.
                i agree 1st half us 2nd half QPR.

Why do you think we belong in the championship ? what do you base that view on ??

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post

Why do you think we belong in the championship ? what do you base that view on ??
                  You'll be fine, once Carroll's fully fit you'll be scoring more goals and winning even more games. As long as you have Nolan, Carroll, Diame, Jarvis and your keeper you'll be fine
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think West Ham's big problem is the same one as us, will struggle to score enough goals to win games. West Ham are a lot better organised than us though, so will be safe.

Hammer, if you could swap Allardyce for Hughes would you?

Comment

I base that on an utterly opinionated and completely biased view of how good we are and you are

Comment

the early goal from the first attack made it hard for qpr....then the 2nd, well it WAS a throw in not a corner and that led to number 2....we didn't do ourselves many favours..as for west ham cos of so many probs with us i can't judge, after we had the red, i thought he's gotta "balance" it hence 8 booked....jussi made some good saves, good vocal support imo.

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
                          I base that on an utterly opinionated and completely biased view of how good we are and you are
                          does anyone else understand what he means ??

YOU END UP IN THE DIVSION YOU DESERVE TO BE IN,THAT APPLIES TO ALL CLUBS(apologies for caps)

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post

Hammer, if you could swap Allardyce for Hughes would you?
                            no i wouldnt.

Comment

no i wouldnt.

Would ya swap Hughes for a box full of Gold's 'marital aids' ?
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X