Dare I say it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Yes, bring back Barton as soon as his ban expires. I mean in a situation when a potentially strong team is not playing as well as it should be it will clearly benefit from inclusion of a prominent and constant nasty troublemaker who can occasionally play good football - or get sent off. Our game will improve immediately and we will rocket up the league table.
    Kirill......that made me laugh a lot......

Comment

Have people forgotten that he was absolute gash up until the last 7 games or so?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Kirill As sarky as your reply was I tend to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          In Diakite's absence, yes we do. Personality aside, love him or hate him (no need for yet another such arguement), on the pitch, we do miss him. Him in there with Granero & Ale would be brilliant. But upon Samba's return, we will have that presence in the middle to allow Ale & Granero to play their football so, no, we wont.

He is long gone now though anyway, wont ever pull on our shirt again. Just wish we had somebody with his drive & determination on the pitch out there at the moment!
          Apart from Diakite and Mbia, QPR still have Derry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Yes, bring back Barton as soon as his ban expires. I mean in a situation when a potentially strong team is not playing as well as it should be it will clearly benefit from inclusion of a prominent and constant nasty troublemaker who can occasionally play good football - or get sent off. Our game will improve immediately and we will rocket up the league table.
            No offence intended but you sound like a right playground nerd / grass there Kirill my man :sorry:
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Apart from Diakite and Mbia, QPR still have Derry.
              As much as I do love Derry & appreicate what he has done for us, the thought of him starting PL games for us these days scares me massively! Dont get me wrong, if he got given game time Id be more than happy for him to proove me wrong, but I, personally, would rather not see him in the starting 11 these days.

Comment

No offence intended but you sound like a right playground nerd / grass there Kirill my man :sorry:
                You should see how he plays in the staff area of this forum
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Kirill...Kirill....Kirill....Matty called you a grass......

Comment

We need a bit of grit in midfield at the moment. Faurlin & Granero, good and all as they are, seem too lightweight and are far too easily muscled off the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      We need a bit of grit in midfield at the moment. Faurlin & Granero, good and all as they are, seem too lightweight and are far too easily muscled off the ball.
                      ive been banging my head against the wall saying the very same thing, sometimes you need an artesan amongst the artist!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        Kirill...Kirill....Kirill....Matty called you a grass......
                        RandallCWeems560x414.jpg

Comment

The last person we need at the moment is JB, if we need a bit of steel behind The Pirate and Ale then Derry or Park will do the job until Samba returns.

'Bring back Joey Barton' fu *k o*f
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Yeah because Parks got steel with a capital S, while Diakites out Derry appears to be the only option.

Comment

Exactly what we're missing.

Comment

Wish somebody gave 1 of those last tackles (^^^) to Vaz Te - what a w-anchor he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X