Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I say it

Are we missing Joey in midfield.

I think we are. He would have been great against West Ham complementing the pretty boys Faurlin and Granero.

fact of the matter is hes banned at the moment and not in the squad, but youll soon have your head bitten off for daring to utter the above. theyll probably dazzle you with stats as to how **** JB was, heres one: in the 58mins on the pitch on monday park completed a mere 8 passes and not a single cross.

Comment

I do agree that we do need a Chopper Harris style player looking after our pretty boys
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I ended up wanting to chop down Nolan and that other lad with the side shade

Comment

DIAKITE

DIAKITE
          fAURLIN GRANERO

Comment

In Diakite's absence, yes we do. Personality aside, love him or hate him (no need for yet another such arguement), on the pitch, we do miss him. Him in there with Granero & Ale would be brilliant. But upon Samba's return, we will have that presence in the middle to allow Ale & Granero to play their football so, no, we wont.

He is long gone now though anyway, wont ever pull on our shirt again. Just wish we had somebody with his drive & determination on the pitch out there at the moment!
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 03-10-2012, 02:35 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I do agree that we do need a Chopper Harris style player looking after our pretty boys
              I'm just dying to say 'Lee Cattermole' but qpr4life is online and he'll get cross with me......:sorry:

Comment

Cattermole is a very good player
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  I'm just dying to say 'Lee Cattermole' but qpr4life is online and he'll get cross with me......:sorry:
                  qpr4life doesn't get angry..............................Does he?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Erm yes massively. We would never have been bullied by West Ham and i highly doubt Swansea would have walked through us 5 times on the opening day with him playing. Jury is out for me on Diakite filling that role but he may be the man.

No way you can go to games like Swansea/West Ham and come away thinking Barton could not make a difference. Whether you like or loathe the guy.

Comment

I think we miss him. Against the better technical sides I think we will always look good as our creative players will be given more time and look very neat and tidy so the team as a whole will look better (as in the Spurs, Man City and Chelsea games), however, against the more rugged teams they don't get this time to express themselves and the team look shellshocked and rushed as a result. The worrying thing is that although we will play better against the better teams, we cant match them for quality and are unlikely to win, so where does that leave us to look for points? West Brom this week is a key fixture for me as they are neither brilliantly technical nor an ugly anti-football side, so if we cant beat these middling teams, albeit away from home, then we are in trouble. Having a player like Barton to help out against the West Hams and Stokes of the world would in no way be a bad thing

Comment

This is ridiculous. Does no one remember how poor he was for us last season?!

As knee jerk reactions go to a defeat, this week is up there with the best.

Comment

Said this on another thread but people don't want to hear it. After spurs scouts have seen if you bully faurlin & the pirate then they are both useless without a protector reading & then west ham both expolited that weakness.

Only players similar are Derry who's a bit off the pl pace & diakite who is a lunatic a liability & also banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                            Are we missing Joey in midfield.

I think we are. He would have been great against West Ham complementing the pretty boys Faurlin and Granero.
                            Farking hell, you lasted 10 posts without anyone trying to sling **** at you and everyone of them agreeing with you. :yush:

Comment

Yes, bring back Barton as soon as his ban expires. I mean in a situation when a potentially strong team is not playing as well as it should be it will clearly benefit from inclusion of a prominent and constant nasty troublemaker who can occasionally play good football - or get sent off. Our game will improve immediately and we will rocket up the league table.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X