No announcement yet.

We need to go all-out attack against West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cisse out and Adel in for me if fit. Cisse is even more of a luxury than Adel these days but on ability I want to see Adel back in the starting lineup. Lets face it dropping him has achieved f*** all.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Cisse out and Adel in for me if fit. Cisse is even more of a luxury than Adel these days but on ability I want to see Adel back in the starting lineup. Lets face it dropping him has achieved f*** all.
      I have to agree and I love Adel and when he plays Im always thinking he is going to pull something out the bag, only thing is I cant see where to play him at the moment?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

for me I would play him in a free role position between their midfield and defence.

He will create us plenty of chances and we need his creative streak.

For me Hughes has concentrated on other aspects of his game, ie getting back defending but warnock had it right where he didn't allow him to go back into his own half. Lets use the blokes assets and he WILL cause west ham all kinds of problems, again this is depends on whether he is actually fit.

Comment

Agree, if Ali is unfit. If he's fit, he has to play. Bottom line, we have to really serve it up to them from the word go. They are very average and if we play anywhere near Chelsea and Spurs games, we'll be too good for them
          Big if, mind you.
          Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Making assumptions that all of the current injured defenders are unavailable (Bosingwa, Fabio, Traore) and that Ali is still carrying abit of a knock, Id go with:

Cesar
          Dyer Nelson Mbia Onouha
          Park Granero Diakite Hoilet
          Zamora Cisse

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            for me I would play him in a free role position between their midfield and defence.

He will create us plenty of chances and we need his creative streak.

For me Hughes has concentrated on other aspects of his game, ie getting back defending but warnock had it right where he didn't allow him to go back into his own half. Lets use the blokes assets and he WILL cause west ham all kinds of problems, again this is depends on whether he is actually fit.
            Wet Spam at home is the sort of game we an afford to play him I suppose. What would your starting 11 be?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cesar

Dyer Nelson mbia Onuhua

Granero Samba Faurlin Holliet

Adel

Zamora

and the kiwi as captain, won't happen but the team I would pick.

Also I know granero is out of position but for me Samba and Faurlin have to start in the middle, will totally complement 1 another

Comment

At home v West Ham you have got to play 2 up front. They have a suspect defence. The second string of Wigan popped 4 past them in midweek.

Trouble is who do you play though given the amount of options we have available. For me it is

Cesar

Dyer Nelson Mbia Onuha

Park Granero Faurlin Hoilett

Cisse Zamora

Comment

Cisse's end product in the Premier League is better than Adel's, I know who I'd choose.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    At home v West Ham you have got to play 2 up front. They have a suspect defence. The second string of Wigan popped 4 past them in midweek.

Trouble is who do you play though given the amount of options we have available. For me it is

Cesar

Dyer Nelson Mbia Onuha

Park Granero Faurlin Hoilett

Cisse Zamora
                    Exactly the same for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Cisse's end product in the Premier League is better than Adel's, I know who I'd choose.
                      So is his disciplinary record...

Comment

Working...
                      X