We need to go all-out attack against West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to go all-out attack against West Ham

Please, no more of this one up front at home. Let's put out a really attacking side.

-------------------------Cesar---------------------------
    Dyer-----------M'bia----------------Hill-------------Traore
    Hoilett--------Granero---------------Diakite--------Taarabt
    --------------Zamora---------------Cisse-----------------

Rest Faurlin, no need to rush him into every game, if Tarbs is not fit, play SWP there, and if Traore is not back, play Dyer at LB and play Onuoha at RB.

Any reason for leaving Nelsen out the team?

Comment

I'm a Hill fan

Comment

Then why not play Hill and Nelsen together?

Comment

Because M'bia is probably a better player than Nelsen, and the future, whereas I see Nelsen as being cover for when better players are out injured/need resting.

Comment

So in a game where we need a result, you'd pick players based on the future? Even though Nelsen has been our best defender this season by a mile?

We need to pick our strongest team, on form. I mean stability in defence is important right now, the most important place we need to have continuity.

Comment

Nelsen in ahead of hill. Also wouldnt rest Faurlin, this is too big a game to be resting one of your best midfielders!!

Comment

Let's be honest, our defence hasn't exactly covered itself in glory this season. And he's only played 3 games, yes he was good against City and Chelsea, and Hill was the best against Spurs. I think a player who has played at Marseille and Cameroon is good enough to walk straight into the team. I do not think Nelsen would play any better than M'bia will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Nelsen in ahead of hill. Also wouldnt rest Faurlin, this is too big a game to be resting one of your best midfielders!!
                  Well, for the team I chose, I think Diakite would be more appropriate than Faurlin, as he would give more cover for the defence. Otherwise it would be too exposed, especially as we'd have two attack-minded full backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    Let's be honest, our defence hasn't exactly covered itself in glory this season. And he's only played 3 games, yes he was good against City and Chelsea, and Hill was the best against Spurs. I think a player who has played at Marseille and Cameroon is good enough to walk straight into the team. I do not think Nelsen would play any better than M'bia will.
                    Oh mate. I am just going to get a bag of popcorn and wait for the responses to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Oh mate. I am just going to get a bag of popcorn and wait for the responses to this.
                      I bet after all this M'bia will score an own goal and then get sent off giving them a penalty

Comment

It feels like the holidays are here with all the nuts and fruitcakes appearing on the doorstep that is this forum. Really do think that Hughes did himself a disservice by playing such a strong side minus the back 4 in a useless tourney that only would bolster QPR fans desperate for any tin cup no matter how tarnished. He set himself up for a much-deserved backlash from fair-weather fans with little knowledge of the game. He should have rested the starting XI to avoid injuries and check out the caliber of the bench. Why risk the West Ham game on Monday for this. Now the team is doubly under pressure from the media and fans to win on Monday. This is the poor management skills that I can see most assuredly above the other things.

Comment

Originally posted by jaejaxon2000 View Post
                          It feels like the holidays are here with all the nuts and fruitcakes appearing on the doorstep that is this forum. Really do think that Hughes did himself a disservice by playing such a strong side minus the back 4 in a useless tourney that only would bolster QPR fans desperate for any tin cup no matter how tarnished. He set himself up for a much-deserved backlash from fair-weather fans with little knowledge of the game. He should have rested the starting XI to avoid injuries and check out the caliber of the bench. Why risk the West Ham game on Monday for this. Now the team is doubly under pressure from the media and fans to win on Monday. This is the poor management skills that I can see most assuredly above the other things.
                          i think ive heard that some where before mate!!!!!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Playing 2 up front I agree with but as for the rest of the team I would deff have Park and Ali in.

Comment

Making assumptions that all of the current injured defenders are unavailable (Bosingwa, Fabio, Traore) and that Ali is still carrying abit of a knock, Id go with:

Cesar
                              Dyer Nelson Mbia Onouha
                              Park Granero Diakite Hoilet
                              Zamora Cisse
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X