Power Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rangers

MOTD2 talking us up. Saying how well we played, and Spurs had no answer to us and relied on a huge slice of luck to get them back into the game.

We have real quality in the side they say. Very nice to not have doom and gloom

Even Lawro said we will have no problem staying up!!

Comment

i was a bit surprised myself Will

Comment

Glad other people saw it, I started thinking I dreamt it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Even Lawro said we will have no problem staying up!!
          oh dear we're flucked!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            oh dear we're flucked!
            Haha yes, he always gets 'em wrong. Funnily enough even last season he said we would be fine!

Comment

did also say it was inexcusable of faurlin to turn his back on the ball because he was scared of getting a ball in the face and suggested we might have done a bit more second half to respond to bale's change of position - but yes, overall, thought they were fair to us despite not showing some of our best moments - eg the shot dragged back across goal at the death when if bobby had hung back a second he cd have tapped in.

Comment

And the excellent defending by Clint Hill was overlooked. Not happy about that as it was a superb performance by him and kept the score down.

Comment

It's all well and good for media and fans to be recognizing a good effort and some attractive football being played but we now have to start getting some points to show for our effort obviously! Lots of my mates who support other teams are surprised at how well we have played, I am not but I follow the team closely! We can be encouraged by the fact we've played well but we are sitting on 2 points near bottom of the table! Not time to panic, results should start happening!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                  X