West Ham - Must Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham - Must Win

Have to win that one, playing very well, London Derby at home against a newly promoted side. Anything less and questions will start to be asked i think

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    Have to win that one, playing very well, London Derby at home against a newly promoted side. Anything less and questions will start to be asked i think
    yep.........no more 'we played really well but didnt' win excuses...wanna see those jellied eel munchers sent back to mecca with their tails firmly between their legs!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Going to be a very hard game, will Carroll be back? Big Sam will have em pumping balls in our box all afternoon it'll be like the Blitz (with footballs) all over again

Comment

hope they pump em in the afternoon and not the evening davieboy!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Carrol not back till mid october,but the way its going what kind of team are we going to be able to field. Just hope Zamora's knock isnt too bad

Comment

West Ham will be tough, but I think we should net our first 3 points. We certainly need them. Personally, I think we're about to go on a run.

Comment

Playing well and losing this one wont do,2 points out of 5 games makes this one a MUST win

Comment

Agreed, need to hammer the hammers with atleast 4-0!

Comment

We should beat them, and Carroll won't be back till early october. However there's only one other player they have who will be a real threat to us...Kevin Nolan. This bloke can get a goal from anywhere so he needs to be marked very carefully.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                  X