Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Beard on SS1 - Footballer's Football Show

Now!

Talking about our transfer business. Glenn Hoddle reckons our goalkeeper situation is fantastic.

Comment

What did he say?

Comment

On now mate

Comment

Lol I turned it over to SSN by mistake and I thought i'd missed him.

Comment

Got asked about our wages again... Phil got asked whether it is 50mill...

Comment

Dave Jones asking Phil if we are the next Pompey? (tw*t)
              Phil great speaker, told him we are very happy with our business and pointed out that teams aiming for the top 4 also spend big with the risk of missing out.
              Jones now guessing our wage bill is north of £50 mill and Phil told him our owners allow us to do the deals we have and he told DJ he was wrong on his guess btw

Comment

Ray ****ing Wilkins just said

"When I had the pleasure of playing for Rangers, if Chelsea weren't playing their fans would come and watch us"

Comment

Dave Jones is a **** having a dig at Phil over us signing JB, smug ****

Comment

Didn't see the interview, just got in and turned on Sky Sports News and saw Dave Jones smugly declaring that, oh dear what will the financial fair play rules mean for little QPR. Or words to that effect. Not much gets me mad, but that made me furious.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Didn't see the interview, just got in and turned on Sky Sports News and saw Dave Jones smugly declaring that, oh dear what will the financial fair play rules mean for little QPR. Or words to that effect. Not much gets me mad, but that made me furious.
                      That's exactly how he's been mate, in the first section of the show he built up talking about our transfers by saying they had the Pompey manager on in week 2 and will QPR end up being the next to follow them. Very disrespectful imo, basically saying to a man who sorted out the millenium dome and made it from a white elephant to a money making venue, and helped land the olympics in this country making out he can't run a business
                      as you say smug ****

Comment

Dave jones is a qpr fan! Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          That's exactly how he's been mate, in the first section of the show he built up talking about our transfers by saying they had the Pompey manager on in week 2 and will QPR end up being the next to follow them. Very disrespectful imo, basically saying to a man who sorted out the millenium dome and made it from a white elephant to a money making venue, and helped land the olympics in this country making out he can't run a business
                          as you say smug ****
                          Club is an easy target right now, not really original or good journalism. Will never be as famous as the other Dave Jones'.

Dave Jones is on. Oh I love the Monkees. No the one that works for Sky. Oh the football manager? No, the other one. What other one???

Just done some quick research, Sunderland fan. Like they've not spent a lot of money in the last 7 seasons? One of the biggest spenders in the league!!!
                          Last edited by Will M; 06-09-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Fact????????? sir lench!!!!!

Edit; How long you been a mod Will? never noticed that before.........and missed your "coronation"!!!!!!
                            Last edited by QPRDave; 06-09-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Oh, got asked last night. Became one today. Been no announcement so far, stay tuned is all I will say at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X