Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey still banned

Is that right ?

12 games is what he is banned for, regardless whether he is around for em or not I think.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Even in France ?

Comment

As far as I understand it mate yes.

Comment

What about the fact that we had played 3 games (including Walsall) before the loan took effect, does that not shorten it to 9?

Comment

Wasn't it up to the French FA as to whether they enforced the ban?

Comment

He still has to serve the ban, I think it's 9 more games, the cup ones and stuff counted towards it yes.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

So the French agreed to uphold it then?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                  What about the fact that we had played 3 games (including Walsall) before the loan took effect, does that not shorten it to 9?
                  Well yes, its 9 left to go, but the ban length is still 12 games, just that 3 have already been served :sorry:

Comment

He's not on our wage bill anymore, so surprised he's not playing

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      So the French agreed to uphold it then?
                      I've not seen anything to that effect yet? I can't see how the FA has jurisdiction over the French FA tbf

Comment

I think the English FA have merely asked the French FA to honour the ban, more out of solidarity than any legal requirement. As far as I know, no decision has been published (at least in the British media).

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          I've not seen anything to that effect yet? I can't see how the FA has jurisdiction over the French FA tbf
                          I haven't Deepcut, but I assume he didn't play this weekend just gone, so maybe the ban does stay until we have reached 12 games

Comment

Joey has said on his twitter that the ban still counts in france

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              I think the English FA have merely asked the French FA to honour the ban, more out of solidarity than any legal requirement. As far as I know, no decision has been published (at least in the British media).
                              Yeah that's the way I heard it

Comment

Working...
                              X