Anyone else excited about what Dyer could bring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Agreed, what a great player we have at our disposal(ATM).
    If ever there was a player who deserves a bit of luck its gotta be him . Gets slated for his injury record but to get up and dust yourself off after all he's had to deal with is commendable . Good luck to the boy and the bonus is he's not a bad player at all

Comment

Yep he's lookiiiiiiiiin gooooooooooood!!!!

Comment

can play at full back or midfield, heck of a player if/when fit
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I really hope it works out for him / us as he has worked his nuts off by all accounts to get fit enough. Hopefully the fact we have a good squad he can be used sparingly when needed and not over exert his body. As an impact sub he could be awesome against tiring players....

Comment

Every time i've seen him he's looks sharpe. Looking foward to seeing more of him
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

got all the ability - purely down to whether he can stay fit. has looked good on his comeback. think we just have to treat him like the bonus ball in our squad of 25 - if he comes good then fantastic, if not, hey ho...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                If ever there was a player who deserves a bit of luck its gotta be him . Gets slated for his injury record but to get up and dust yourself off after all he's had to deal with is commendable . Good luck to the boy and the bonus is he's not a bad player at all
                Indeed,you are right.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

dyer is awesome....lets hope he stays lucky

Comment

Dyer is one of a number of players in the squad with a terrific attitude for the game, his experience and ability are also handy additions to the squad. It's no surprise at all why Hughes wanted to include him.

Bit sad that people knock Hughes for his mistakes, but so far his decision to keep Dyer seems a very sound one.

Comment

cant believe our fans nobody had a good word to say about kieran dyer yet 2 games in the 1st team and lots on here are saying what an asset he could be(i work with a lot of west ham fans who think he is a joke fitness wise)i totally agree that if he stays fit he could get back to somewhere near where he was a few years ago and then he would be an asset.i know for a fact that he trains extremly hard and anything he gets he will have earned kieran may the fitness gods for once be with you and please please have an injury free season and have a good run in the 1st team.

Comment

Sorry chaps but im not gonna pin my hopes on dyer , i think he is gonna be a big risk if he takes a place in the 25 squad that could go to a fit player! I hope im wrong!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                          cant believe our fans nobody had a good word to say about kieran dyer yet 2 games in the 1st team and lots on here are saying what an asset he could be(i work with a lot of west ham fans who think he is a joke fitness wise)i totally agree that if he stays fit he could get back to somewhere near where he was a few years ago and then he would be an asset.i know for a fact that he trains extremly hard and anything he gets he will have earned kieran may the fitness gods for once be with you and please please have an injury free season and have a good run in the 1st team.
                          That's not true. Del, myself and many others have praised Dyer's attitude and ability. To be fair, I really didn't seem him making the squad at one stage. The fact he has is a terrific achievement in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                            That's not true. Del, myself and many others have praised Dyer's attitude and ability. To be fair, I really didn't seem him making the squad at one stage. The fact he has is a terrific achievement in itself.
                            Very true.

It always annoyed me when people slated him for his injuries and being in the squad etc. He has had shocking bad luck and deserved a break. Every comment about his application and effort is commendable, and by all accounts he is first in, last out for training every day... a statement often said, but rarely actually true apparently ,but is in this case.

He deserves a period of fitness and i wish him all the best.

The main thing to say though is he has made millions and is on a relatively poor wage with us on pay as you play or something, so the fact he's worked so hard is not only massive credit to him, but an example to any younger, less proven players about what it is to have this gift and to cherish every moment, work hard and apply yourselves in the right way. In Dyer, you have a former top player who just wants to play the game and money is not the motivator like many players of the new generation.

Comment

Working...
                            X