Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Granero on official - subject to agreeing personal terms & passing a medical
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Mike Rigg - Grenero
I've never heard Mike Rigg talk before, he seems like a great guy and I can see why people rave so highly off him. We've got some truely great people at QPR
Mike Rigg said Grenaro will be at Loftus Road in next 30 minutes. He also said everything agreed with Real Madrid & the player. Just a medical now!Under Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
-
I've had it with these no-nothing 'ITK' attention seekers.
Don't believe a word of it.
Wait, who was it again?Comment
-
Comment
-


Comment