Granero and Mbia are apparently done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Unfortunately the real problem has not been addressed.

I'd ditch at least half of the aforemntioned if it meant we had just one high quality CB.
    Mbia is a world class CB

Comment

I'd ditch at least half of the aforemntioned if it meant we had just one high quality CB.
      Nelsen looks quality to me, and M'Bia can play centre back.

Go on, post something positive. I know it doesn't fit in with the whole cold and cynical internet persona you are going for, but you need to mix it up a little

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
        they must have some kind of agreement with Granero already,because why do medical if you haven't discuss any personal terms? To me it doesn't make sense to do 1-2 days of medical and then notice that both parties are miles apart
        Agreed, but in an ideal world that doesn´t make sense. But it has happened before that something happens regarding the signing. But let´s hope for the best, in this case.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Ditch four of those players???
          Yeh right

Comment

M'Bia deal 'problems' allegedly but who knows, the supermarket dash is underway. Anything could be happening. Sellers market.

I agree Ryan Nelsen is gonna be our no1 CB (as posted elsewhere). He's a decent player. Looks like he's gonna a busy one ;)

To be honest after the years I've spent watching football I am genuinely cynical about the amount of brain power / intellect on offer in football management - I think Hughes has made some poor calls. No wonder when someone like Mourinho pops up he assumes divine status - he's capable of joined up thinking, that's rare over here. Martinez has a brain too. He just doesn't have any money to spend.. How Liverpool chose to overlook him is frankly astonishing. Just what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Ditch four of those players???
              Yeh right
              for one high class CB, yup.

Comment

for one high class CB, yup.
                I agree we need one but I am sure they are looking to address that

Comment

M'Bia deal 'problems' allegedly but who knows, the supermarket dash is underway. Anything could be happening. Sellers market.

I agree Ryan Nelsen is gonna be our no1 CB (as posted elsewhere). He's a decent player. Looks like he's gonna a busy one ;)

To be honest after the years I've spent watching football I am genuinely cynical about the amount of brain power / intellect on offer in football management - I think Hughes has made some poor calls. No wonder when someone like Mourinho pops up he assumes divine status - he's capable of joined up thinking, that's rare over here. Martinez has a brain too. He just doesn't have any money to spend.. How Liverpool chose to overlook him is frankly astonishing. Just what I think.
                  I think he could have done a good job at Liverpool.

Comment

I agree Hughes has made some poor calls, but I'm convinced we're heading in the right direction. Not having a solid settled defensive backbone going into a tough September of fixtures, is more than a little alarming I have to say. But at least we're getting the raw materials in to make a good team, better late than never.

Comment

Anybody know if Mbia actually arrived at LR?

Comment

Or to put it more presicely; is the deal off?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Gotta wait for Barton deal imo
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Heard nothing from Barton all day. Do you think Marseilles cancelled his twitter account as part of the deal?

Comment

Working...
                            X