Why one size again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    hes better than rehman but his concentration lapses cause terrible problems his distribution is also crap

are u sure u aint talking about stewart ;D lol

Comment

F**k knows!
      The bloke is about 7 feet tall and gets outjumped by a midget, has the turning circle of a cruise ship and his distribution is ****e. Yesterday he went up for a corner and it was nearly full time before he got back in position!
      Stewart and Gorkss should be the first names on the team sheet every time.
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I take it as your opinon that you think Stewart is a donkey, i understand a single post from myself isnt gonna make you turn around and say "oh actually he is right, stewart is fantastic"...

I posted on another thread a couple of days ago about stewart, and someone listed everything bad he did last season to disagree with me, which is fine, but imo he was immense last season, and him and gorkks at the heart of the team put alot of work in the help cerny keep 19 clean sheets.

I find it hard to believe some people on here think stewart is rubbish, i must admit a few years ago i didnt think he was up to the task, but since then he has massively improved!!

On another note, i dont think you could argue with the fact he earnt those awards at last seasons POTY.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Also we had the 5th best defense in the division last season, connolly and stewart must have been doing something right. Wake up jm.

Comment

Hall has got an attitude problem

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
              Hall has got an attitude problem
              No, its an aLtitude problem, he cant jump!!
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

We should use Hall in swap deal with someone like Forest for Earnshaw - they neeed a centre half we need a striker. He is a very poor player IMO, I can't see what the likes of Dowie or Magilton see in him.

I suggested recently (and got slaughtered for it) I wouldn't mind seeing Hall picking up a knock and missing a few games and allowing Connolly taking his place and establishing himself.

Lets be honest though its been 2 League games so give it another 3 and its should happen anyway. One of the reasons why I can't help thinking Hall is starting is to justify his massive salary.
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 16-08-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  We should use Hall in swap deal with someone like Forest for Earnshaw - they neeed a centre half we need a striker. He is a very poor player IMO, I can't see what the likes of Dowie or Magilton see in him.

I suggested recently (and got slaughtered for it) I wouldn't mind seeing Hall picking up a knock and missing a few games and allowing Connolly taking his place and establishing himself.

Lets be honest though its been 2 League games so give it another 3 and its should happen anyway. One of the reasons why I can't help thinking Hall is starting is to justify his massive salary.
                  Agree, its not very nice to say, but truth is he will get injured soon.

Comment

Well Jim picked the side which he believed was enough to win....

I think give it 2 or 3 more games and you'll see Hall dropped for Connolly.... mark my words he'll definately see that the future is Connolly...

Comment

Working...
                    X