Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why one size again?

Both Stewpeas and Connolly on the bench :amazing:
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Dont cos i swear i'll throw my laptop threw the bloody window!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Thought I heard he played very well today so why not. Have another big game in a few days so would imagine Jim has one eye on "Squad rotation"
      Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Imo we should have stewart and gorkks at cb, and connolly in at either rb or lb.

Just my opinion, but it worked so well last season!

Comment

Everyone I've spoken to tonight said Hall didnt play well.

Considering how amazing our defence was last season I dont know why we're messing with it

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Everyone I've spoken to tonight said Hall didnt play well.

Considering how amazing our defence was last season I dont know why we're messing with it
            Agree 100%, Only thing ive really got to moan at JM about.

If we could just do this then we might have 6 points now, 1st goal against blackpool was weak defending, and so was today.

Our strongest point is becoming our weakest.

Not to mention when stewart came in against exeter we got a clean sheet.

Comment

Suppose all managers have their favourites and all that.

I can see stewpeas wanting out if he doesnt get a game...and connolly on the bench is a complete waste IMHO

Comment

Agree im dissapointed about todays result, but this is getting to me more!!!

I just cant sit and watch such obvious mistakes and accept them because the manager has there favourites...

Madness.

Comment

Whats even more of a joke, the 3 main awards for last season went to players sat on the bench!!....

Its just a joke, i mean how many corners did we have today?? 6 maybe 7. How many goals did stewart score last season 5 or so, most i bet from corners....

Stewart and connolly make us better at the back, and make us stronger on set pieces....Im getting wound up just writing this.

Comment

stewart..... lmao. id have connolly over hall, but id take hall over calamity stewart any day. i heard hall played well today from a couple mates who went.. so not sure why there are different views, i guess people just have their favourites... for example my view is stewart is a donkey, dont care if he won player of the year award, dont rate him at all. but i do agree connolly should be starting with gorkss

Comment

no idea but i would play connolly

Comment

Poor Stewart and Connolly. Our two best defenders along with Gorkss and have been placed on the bench.

What next?

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottJones;105815]Suppose all managers have their favourites and all that.

In the same way that posters have those they don't like, and would refuse to like if they scored a hatrick.
                          I appreciate you may not like the man personally because of how you perceived him to act at the POY, but a more balanced view is required sometimes.

Comment

Hall was oustanding yesterday and did really well looking composed and he deal with Fallon (I think the 6 5ft ) forward very well.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

yeah

absolute poppy**** hall was crap once again and should be sold hes better than rehman but his concentration lapses cause terrible problems his distribution is also crap
                              i have heard hes a good full back so why dont give him a try out

Comment

Working...
                              X