Kaka to QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaka to QPR?

I know this is really impossible, but wouldn't he sign us if you pay him a lot?

Sorry if this thread is meaningless.

I remember my first beer.

Comment

Probably more chance of Garrincha playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post

Your dead right it is a totally meaningless thread

Comment

PLEASE DELETE totally pointless are you on the same stuff as Mr P.Kenny

Comment

But I read an article just now that QPR is aiming at Kaka.

Comment

Think you should stick to Cosmopolitan articles

Comment

Originally posted by OneSizeFitzHall View Post
                I remember my first beer.
                haha

Comment

But I read an article just now that QPR is aiming at Kaka.
                  Hi....Probably not your fault....somebody posted a sarcastic (and funny to be fair) comment suggesting that we might sign Kaka after we were linked with such a high profile keeper as Cesar. We aren't trying and never will try to sign Kaka.

Comment

I think the Kaka to QPR thing has been covered before in other threads. We might want him but considering he knocked back Manchester City when they were a much better prospect than us.. I find it hard to take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      I think the Kaka to QPR thing has been covered before in other threads. We might want him but considering he knocked back Manchester City when they were a much better prospect than us.. I find it hard to take it seriously.
                      Will M - Can I ask a serious question without meaning to be offensive?.....Is the "R" in "LARGER" in your Avatar a "QPR" reference or a typo?.....Sorry....I've just been wondering for a while now (I don't get out much!).

Comment

This threads no more meaningless than the poxy "Twitter rumours" 1.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                          Will M - Can I ask a serious question without meaning to be offensive?.....Is the "R" in "LARGER" in your Avatar a "QPR" reference or a typo?.....Sorry....I've just been wondering for a while now (I don't get out much!).
                          Another poster made it, Dazzer I think, he said he only realised the typo after he'd done it haha. It's not really a QPR reference, but it's got a kind of irony I enjoy

Comment

there's the word you're looking for:=):

Comment

Kaka is one of the few players today not driven by money. He is very religious and devotes loads of time and money to charity... He also has morals and plays to play, hence he knocked back City who apparently were prepared to offer £500k a week at the time to lure him.

Comment

Working...
                              X