comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comparisons

If fletcher is worth 12 million and Jarvis 10 million...what great bargains Faurlin, Taarabt, Cisse, Zamora.....maybe Hoillett were!..

True and people are questioning our spending
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

even Park was only 2

Comment

did'nt we make a few bob outta Kenny too, remember we paid £400,000 for him and reports we got £900,000 for the mug
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          even Park was only 2
          yes...big fail on my part to forget Park...he's gotta be worth similar to Jarvis, if not more...

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            did'nt we make a few bob outta Kenny too, remember we paid £400,000 for him and reports we got £900,000 for the mug
            very good point..I dont know what salary/contract either Kenny or Green was/is on but if I guess at Kenny 25K a week and Green on 45K a week that would be 20K a week increase in salary for that position. The 900K fee received
            for Kenny will cover that 20K commitment for 45 weeks...good business!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              If fletcher is worth 12 million and Jarvis 10 million...what great bargains Faurlin, Taarabt, Cisse, Zamora.....maybe Hoillett were!..
              The truth is there not worth it, and there is a prime example for everyone just what panic buying means.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                very good point..I dont know what salary/contract either Kenny or Green was/is on but if I guess at Kenny 25K a week and Green on 45K a week that would be 20K a week increase in salary for that position. The 900K fee received
                for Kenny will cover that 20K commitment for 45 weeks...good business!
                Green is on 50K a week for 2 years so my sums are a bit out but my point remains.

Comment

Wolves have done amazingly unbelievable business today £20 mill incoming!!!, apparently they are going to change their strip from old gold to this in celebration, and are appointing the tooth fairy as manager!!!!!!

Comment

You're only worth what some mug is prepared to pay for you. Swansea have done great business over the summer. We need to start taking notes.

Comment

Working...
                    X