• Show
Clear All

best of luck Tommy and stay off twitter
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

No Sutton, its up on youtube fella. Bet you last dollar if that was me filming I would have been going nuts.

Comment

I really believe the link between QPR and ourselves could be to do with the Malaysian owners. Dont know if anyone else here feels the same. Both signing Korean players aswell. Every home game of Cardiff is live on Malaysian tv this season.Id expect you to do something similar if Prem league allow it

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          This moment will stay with me forever:

Mate that video still makes me hairs stand on end!! Amazing day.

Smith was a good servant to us, top pro. Cardiff got emselves a top Championship player there, IMO he showed enough in his small amount of game time last year for us to see that, although not a starter, he could easily do a job in the PL.

Good luck to him, just a shame he's gone to those welsh $lags, really cant wish that mob well at all - I want HH, Connolly & Smith to play blinding this season, but them to miss out on the playoffs in the last minute of the last game of the season
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 24-08-2012, 07:46 AM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I really liked Tommy. A bright player who knew his limitations as well as his strengths. He deserved more of a run last season IMO.

And for that goal at Watford he will always be a part of the club's folklore.

Comment

To be honest I quite liked TommySmith, thought he was ok probably our unluckiest play never let us down when he played just couldn't command a regular place should have been playing in front of some others last year,

Comment

Now official, best of luck Tommy

Comment

Cardiff City complete £300,000 signing of QPR star Tommy Smith

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footbal...#ixzz24SHhrElq

Comment

Bargain for them tbf

Still that's fees received for 4 players out of our door in a row isn't it?

That's progress for us!!

Comment

Thanks for everything tommy especially everton away a vital goal which without we'd be playing championship football , que mental celebrations !! The scorer of some important goals and very underrated . They have got a diamond there . Good luck fella

Comment

Good Luck Tommy, have a lot of time for him !

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                          This moment will stay with me forever:

What is their goalie doing at the end of this clip? looks like he's motivating the crowd - but from what i remember that whole end - including the "home" section were all rangers...?!

Comment

Intelligent player. Cardiff have bought off us well. HH TS and MC - three decent players

Comment

Good luck to the lad
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I've got a feeling they will get over the line this season, apparently Leicester are favs, but I can see Cardiff winning it if not 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X