Cardiff City complete £300,000 signing of QPR star Tommy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff City complete £300,000 signing of QPR star Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith having a medical at Cardiff Park Rangers, just on ssn! Thanks Tommy great goal goal v Wigan!

[QUOTE=QPRDave;922333]Tommy Smith having a medical at Cardiff Park Rangers, just on ssn! Thanks Tommy great goal goal v Wigan![/QUOTE]

+ 2 v Watford and Everton. Sad to see him go to be honest. Good luck Tommy!

Comment

Great goal v Watford as well as the one v Forest.

Comment

CPR...!!!! nice that they're having our cast offs...
        Tommys winner at Goodison shouldnt go amiss either..

Comment

Thank you Tommy for all that you've done here! I will always remember the goal you scored at Watford to confirm our promotion. IMO you could have still done a job in the Prem for us, would have been a good player to bring on from the bench.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            CPR...!!!! nice that they're having our cast offs...
            Tommys winner at Goodison shouldnt go amiss either..
            Wouldnt call them cast offs at all, all three were very important players during the promotion season.

Comment

H
              Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
              Wouldnt call them cast offs at all, all three were very important players during the promotion season.
              What he said

Comment

This moment will stay with me forever:

Comment

Cheers Tommy although appalling choice of club
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

That is great to see again..he did get important goals for us, not many but important, agree with above though not bloody Cardiff

Comment

He would be what, the 14th player sold or released since the end of last season? Good to be getting rid of the surplus and raising transfer fees in some cases too.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

ok, well they are all surplus to requirements at QPR now...the emphasis being on your word "were" . I think cast offs might still be a suitable description...anyway, thats really neither here nor there....it doesnt seem that long ago Cardiff were our promo rivals and now they're getting our players from that rivalry season. How things change!!!

Comment

ok, well they are all surplus to requirements at QPR now...the emphasis being on your word "were" . I think cast offs might still be a suitable description...anyway, thats really neither here nor there....it doesnt seem that long ago Cardiff were our promo rivals and now they're getting our players from that rivalry season. How things change!!!

Yeah does seem strange Really shows the enormous strides we have made re personnel profile

Comment

Yes. It was only 12 months ago when we signed Bothroyd from them and most of us were happy with that.

Comment

Did you film that? Obviously in the home end, where's your cheering
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X