• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    only 1 point less
    didn't we beat bristol city by one point in the promotion season

Comment

and we know this season is sh*te from 3 games.

and everyone said they wanted to give people a chance.

then let the team prove it!

**** me, are we supposed to be champions by now with 150 goals and 2 conceded.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
        and we know this season is sh*te from 3 games.

and everyone said they wanted to give people a chance.

then let the team prove it!

**** me, are we supposed to be champions by now with 150 goals and 2 conceded.
        are you really reading the threads or just trying to be clever......most people are basing their opinions on the fact of we have struggled to score for over a season....not 3 games........

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          are you really reading the threads or just trying to be clever......most people are basing their opinions on the fact of we have struggled to score for over a season....not 3 games........
          new manager, new beginning in my opinion.

new tactics.

Comment

Ipswich have one point, sure they will be around top 6, don;t you?

Coventry City have 6, I guess sam and Quaz seem to think they will be champions
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Ipswich have one point, sure they will be around top 6, don;t you?

Coventry City have 6, I guess sam and Quaz seem to think they will be champions
              see there you go again....jumping the gun....i haven't mentioned what other teams have done...in fact i haven't even looked at the table......so please don't try and make yourself look clever by trying to second guess what i think.

as for ipswich or coventry...couldn't actually careless what they or any other team does.....i only worry about one result and one result only.

Comment

Working...
              X