X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Start to the Season

2 points from 6 against two relegation tipped teams
    is it gonna get any better?

big no on that one....don't care if people say it's over reaction...the board don't want to fix the problem so expect more of the same & JM gone at xmas.

Comment

Burnley last season had a worse start to the season than us.

You are all we over reacting. Just take a chill pill, I'm honestly not that bothered at the moment.

Bright side is, we aren't a team like Norwich/Southampton.etc and secondly we haven't lost yet.
      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
      0117 239 1217
      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Agreed. We have to beat Bristol city on Tuesday now after today's result, which is no easy task. Good football, but poor finishing, same old story. We need a striker!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
          Burnley last season had a worse start to the season than us.

You are all we over reacting. Just take a chill pill, I'm honestly not that bothered at the moment.

Bright side is, we aren't a team like Norwich/Southampton.etc and secondly we haven't lost yet.
          we aren't burnley either...they could finish their chances.......and if you aint bothered then perhaps you like 1-1's against bottom half teams.....wait til the big boys come knocking

Comment

i agree,poor start,and things WONT get better until,well you know.

Comment

One signing will make all the difference between possible promotion and mid to lower-mid table finishes.

But what do we know.We only watch them week in,week out.

Comment

I just feel very dissapointed, cant imagine how frustrated the fans that went today are feeling right now..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

didnt we have a good start last season? and look were we ended up.

Comment

It was kind of how I expected it to be really.... I did say that everyone here was overly optimistic...

But then on the other hand we have played ok, created a lot more chances so it isn't that bad as we may think, lets give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      It was kind of how I expected it to be really.... I did say that everyone here was overly optimistic...

But then on the other hand we have played ok, created a lot more chances so it isn't that bad as we may think, lets give it time.
                      you give it time if you want.dont tell me what to do

Comment

Last season we were a bit lucky to get away to a good start, this season at least we are playing well with strong players to come back into the team.......think we will get better and better as season continuies.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

this time last season we got stuffed by Sheffield united 3-1, by mid September we were 4th in the championship. Long way to go.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            this time last season we got stuffed by Sheffield united 3-1, by mid September we were 4th in the championship. Long way to go.
                            but we had also won a game....not so far

Comment

only 1 point less
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X