Our Friends in the North?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Friends in the North?????

Anyone remember the 80s hit Big in Japan?

Well it seems QPR are big in........SUNDERLAND!!!.Just found this forum and there are 3 QPR threads on there.They're like kids pressing their noses against the window of the sweetshop while we are buying all the sweets they would like, although they say they wouldn't want them!!......correction 4 threads we are also getting a big mention in the Dawson thread as well.

Here are the links if you're interested.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=723950

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=722788

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724032

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724026

very interesting read.....most are jealous as hell and really bitter....the odd sensible one as well though.
    thanks for posting!

Comment

They have an outstanding manager, and some real talent on their books. Sessegnon was different class last season.

They've been linked heavily with some good players themselves, they're top half team no problem. Why would they concern themselves with us? Strange. Oh well, they say the grass is always greener..

Heh and they've just concluded a deal for Fletcher too.

Comment

its all hatered because in their minds we are a small club thats hasnt earned the right to be doing this and playing in the prem! WELL FELLOWS WE ARE GOING BE AROUND A LONG TIME,GET FOCKING USED TO IT!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

pure jealousy, if TF was in charge of them doing this, they wouldnt say a ****ing word, and as for us spending loads of money they payed out about 13mil for steven fletcher...

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            very interesting read.....most are jealous as hell and really bitter....the odd sensible one as well though.
            thanks for posting!
            There was the odd sensible one I agree,.....as Will said I too find it strange,..... the wishing us to go bankrupt from a club that shouldn't care, same with Stoke,and Swansea for that matter too.
            It does seem to be something in people's minds that we have no right to these signings, QPR always used to be a favourite of other fans,...........mind you we knew our place then!

Comment

at the end of the day players cost money to buy and wages.you need to constantly update your squad to stay in the top league.we are doing what you are supposed to do to acheive this.Its not our fault there owners arnt splashing the cash.They have prob/deff spent loads more than us in there time in the prem but they er forget that .
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                at the end of the day players cost money to buy and wages.you need to constantly update your squad to stay in the top league.we are doing what you are supposed to do to acheive this.Its not our fault there owners arnt splashing the cash.They have prob/deff spent loads more than us in there time in the prem but they er forget that .
                Nail on head mate..........I don't know what the fuss is about.I noticed that the Swansea fans are still slagging us off and hoping we go bust because of our "wanton" spending yet can't see the irony in the fact that they have gone off on a spending spree themselves.Sunderland spent £12 mill on a kid from Ipswich where is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  spot on Leighsy, the days of relying on your youth system for players is over, clubs nick them anyway, its all about money and the more you have the greater the chance of success. Blackburn in the Walker days, Chelsea and City have all bought success and we are fortunate to have won the lottery with our present board
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                  X