Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    flavio had tweeted his sugested team and formation for Norwich to TF and MH
    droppa that f*kin gol keepa I wanna hima outa the cluba,........ tella hima the coacha to puta gavin mahon on ffs.......... wherea isa dicarmine?... GIANNI,.... GIANNI!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      we prob wont know as imagine it was behind clossed doors where it should be done if happened at all.
      Fair enough but shouldn't the snitch be hung drawn and quartered

Comment

its a fine balence fella.do you have too much interference from above or let things go for a while.The manager once players on pitch can only sub change shape but if players just having a mare day not much will change that.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Maybe a few choice words were exchanged, which would be understandable given the way Saturday turned out. Nothing to it though, who hasnt had an exchange of stern words with a colleague or boss at work when youve had a right $hit day? I understand the 2 of them have a great working relationship, I for one, am not worried at all.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Both MH and TF obviously would of been annoyed by the manner of the defeat, and would have needed to release their anger on someone.

So the players would have expected a rollocking from the manager. The manager would have expected a rollocking from his chairman.

Surely this needed to happen, clears the air, and focusses attention on improving it.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              If we had won, perhaps they would have thought we did not need any more players and after next weekend it will be too late (until January).
              Well said
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                I hope it's true, it's good if they did. Show's how much the manner of the defeat mattered to them both. I'd feel worse if they didn't fall out. Winners don't like to lose.
                That´s the way.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X