Hughes and Fernandes bust up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes and Fernandes bust up??

Heard a rumour this happened after the game at the weekend. Anyone heard this rumour? Sorry if this is a repost I've been off the board for the last few days and can't find anything about this whilst having a quick gander. Did I miss something or is this nonsense?

Tony Fernandes refused this on twitter hours after the game. Nothing to worry about
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

absolute nonsense mate, TF tweeted to us all himself nothing has gone on they have a great relationship

Comment

Nothing has been suggested about this in the media... but after Hughes was so tactically inept on Saturday I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

I hope it's true, it's good if they did. Show's how much the manner of the defeat mattered to them both. I'd feel worse if they didn't fall out. Winners don't like to lose.

Comment

Possibly things were said in the heat of the moment. Both are professionals so will get over it. In a way the loss was a good thing because it showed that we are still lacking in some departments. If we had won, perhaps they would have thought we did not need any more players and after next weekend it will be too late (until January).

Comment

flavio had tweeted his sugested team and formation for Norwich to TF and MH
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Bet some things were said between them, but that is probably what was expected after that nightmare of a match!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

nonsense

Comment

TF asked MH if he wouldnt mind putting on Mahon for the last 30 mins.

Comment

Cheers peeps, really snowed under at work and with our wedding plans that I only get time to read the board if I take the iPad in with me when I need a dump!

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
                        absolute nonsense mate, TF tweeted to us all himself nothing has gone on they have a great relationship
                        you are like this clueless teenager...doing my nut

Dazzer any idea what it was over?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

How about you ignore me then or just stop moaning

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

we prob wont know as imagine it was behind clossed doors where it should be done if happened at all.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              we prob wont know as imagine it was behind clossed doors where it should be done if happened at all.
                              I would have torn strips of Hughes for that performance if I was TF

I drove past the ground earlier....I couldn't even bring myself to look at it due to the shame I feel after that defeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X