Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buttner off to United. Ki off to Swansea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttner off to United. Ki off to Swansea?

The latest rumours, as far as I know the Buttner one is true. Having a medical with Man Utd according to Sky. Lots and lots of rumours doing the rounds saying Swansea have launched a £5m bid for Ki Sung-Yeung...

Let's hope this is not these sort of players we miss out on who become important players straight away for their clubs. E.g. Danny Graham and Steve Morison.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Scotland>Wales dude is going to have the funniest accent on the planet.

Comment

pretty sure that the likes of Sunderland and Everton are saying the same about us getting Hoilett....swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Be just like it that Ki turns out to be the capture of the summer for Swansea and is a free kick expert to boot and scores for fun

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          The latest rumours, as far as I know the Buttner one is true. Having a medical with Man Utd according to Sky. Lots and lots of rumours doing the rounds saying Swansea have launched a £5m bid for Ki Sung-Yeung...

Let's hope this is not these sort of players we miss out on who become important players straight away for their clubs. E.g. Danny Graham and Steve Morison.
          One minute Buttner is off to Saints, Fulham and us but now Man Utd!? Some step up from us lot!....and why would Celtic accept £5m from Swansea when supposedly we have offered £6m!?

Comment

If we ever end up with Steve Morison I'll stop having sex with my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              One minute Buttner is off to Saints, Fulham and us but now Man Utd!? Some step up from us lot!....and why would Celtic accept £5m from Swansea when supposedly we have offered £6m!?
              Knowing our luck, they probably will accept that bid.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Knowing our luck, they probably will accept that bid.

Only if we never offered 6m in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                X