Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we don't sign any defenders by next saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, no doubt he's the most technically proficient player we have but we need to drop players if we're bringing in Derry and Zamora. Taarabt wasted possession yesterday, can't afford that at the moment. We simply need to get something at Norwich.

Comment

i like to see two striker starting, yesterday Cisse got outnumber and had no support

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Id start him, without doubt.
        thought id was going ****ing mental mate

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          i like to see two striker starting, yesterday Cisse got outnumber and had no support
          i sad it in another thread but, cisse tarrabt and mackie where at eachother throats, taarabt pretty much refused to play cisse through on goal on one of our counter attacks, very rarely supported him, when we was ttacking, cisse gave mackie an earful... im worried, i might of been seeing things

Comment

tarrabt have got a lot to offer but i feel the next two games or so it might be best to keep him on the bench and bring him on sub to fresh things up if needed.

i like to have players starting who are willing to defend and attack but that just me

Comment

Working...
            X