Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long will sparky ceasefire last?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long will sparky ceasefire last?????

lets be honest he has been given the funds by tf since jan......fingertip survival last day and woeful in many games.....6 at the s...cum/sunderland walkover.....terrible in must win games at bolton/west brom....i reacon he could be first out come mid september!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

who will replace him, there are no good managers available, bar rednapp and pep gaurdiorla or however you spell his bloody name

Comment

I hope he's given all season, absolutely pointless sacking the man after giving him this level of backing

Comment

Must say, I hold Hughes responsible for the defeat yesterday. Poor tactics, and that's more worrying than a poor performance.

That being said, he didn't become a bad manager overnight. We need to give him time. It's a bad day at the office, but we have to stick together now more than ever.

I tell you if we had a proper holding midfielder and Bobby Z playing yesterday we'd have won by a big score yesterday.

Comment

my mate who yes supports fulham did warn me that MH is a very slow started, usyually gets going after a few games...

Comment

Redknapp, and then he can go on about how he took over when we were bottom with 2 points and lead us to the champions league.

Now where have I seen that before

In all seriousness, theres a lot invested in Hughes and his backroom staff, needs to be a success.

Comment

definately, quick question if we were to get relegated would that cancel the stadium plans?

Comment

We won't get relegated. But of course it would change the stadium plans. Financial fair play is enforced in the football league, if we go down there's no buying our way out..

Comment

i hope you are right will.

Comment

Trust me, I wasn't getting carried away like other people have been about how good we are. And I'm similarly not going along with how bad people suddenly think we are

If anything it will prompt solid investment in another couple key positions, so come end of season we'll be alright. Tony did not look happy yesterday, pleased to see. Means he is one of us lol.

Comment

definately

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        Must say, I hold Hughes responsible for the defeat yesterday. Poor tactics, and that's more worrying than a poor performance.

That being said, he didn't become a bad manager overnight. We need to give him time. It's a bad day at the office, but we have to stick together now more than ever.

I tell you if we had a proper holding midfielder and Bobby Z playing yesterday we'd have won by a big score yesterday.
                        Derry can do the holding job, no spring chicken granted, but not asking him to run around the pitch, win ball, feed creative midfielder, Faurlin, job done. I'm getting a bit nervous about Hughes, like another poster, we've taken one too many drubbings to feel comfortable, very slow to reinforce central defender for my liking too
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Derry can do the holding job, no spring chicken granted, but not asking him to run around the pitch, win ball, feed creative midfielder, Faurlin, job done. I'm getting a bit nervous about Hughes, like another poster, we've taken one too many drubbings to feel comfortable, very slow to reinforce central defender for my liking too
                          I won't lie, the defence should have been strengthened and had time to play together in pre-season. That's your bread and butter to winning games, expansive play comes when you can defend. But it seems Hughes is doing the exact opposite. I can understand why people are questioning him, but let's see how we bounce back.

Oh Derry can do the job well enough, but it seems Hughes doesn't rate him at all.

My biggest fear is, we're trying to play pretty football to attract fans. But winning games has to come first.

Comment

1st game of the season. And we get this thread?!

Comment

With Facto it's partly wind up/partly parodying other fans nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X